Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot water, lots of trying to squeeze the tweezers in, and lots of pain and suffering later: I finally got the peg out. Look at the size of this thing! :slap:banghead Never again :lol

zb1SX1r.jpg

I find the best way to remove a broken peg that's lodged in a socket is to take a very small and long pointed screw and screw that into the broken peg enough that the screw threads grip into the plastic peg and then pull the screw out with pliers along with the broken peg. It also helps to make a small pilot hole into the peg using a drill bit in a pin vice so you don't have to apply too much force trying to drill the screw in by it's self.
You'll have less frustration that way.

My waitlist converted for mine. The email I got from Sideshow says that CW Scarlett Witch is scheduled to arrive January-February, so maybe a second batch will be arriving for those on waitlist.

I received my conversation notice for this figure today.

The last CW figure that I want to get is the Iron Man Mark 46. I'm hoping to wait for my purchases to convert into reward points so I can use them to purchase it.

I received my conversation notice for this figure today.

The last CW figure that I want to get is the Iron Man Mark 46. I'm hoping to wait for my purchases to convert into reward points so I can use them to purchase it.

You received a conversation notice? So they're going to speak with you?

You received a conversation notice? So they're going to speak with you?

Sideshow does not speak to its customers directly for a conversation notice based on my experience. You receive an email notice and you log onto your account to see if your wait list reservation status changes. This has already happened for my HT CW Falcon and War Machine Mark III. It will hopefully happen sometime later today with my CW Scarlet Witch.

Sideshow does not speak to its customers directly for a conversation notice based on my experience. You receive an email notice and you log onto your account to see if your wait list reservation status changes. This has already happened for my HT CW Falcon and War Machine Mark III. It will hopefully happen sometime later today with my CW Scarlet Witch.

Oh I just wonder why they call it a conversation notice since they don't have an actual conversation with you. :dunno

i just got on the wait list, what do you guys think my chances of it getting converted?

According to a Forbidden planet, they get her in on Jan 8. Due to my impatience, I ordered from sSC so I guess they will get her around then too - hopefully!

Does anyone know how long SSC take to shop to the UK normally?

Also, probably a dumb question but when you put water on a female figure hair it will dry out at some point and the hair presumably goes back to its bigger messier form? What's the best permanent or best semi-permanent solution to get good looking hair?!

Back