Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just rewatched Civil War at the weekend and it's excellent. Wanda (Lizzy O) sure looks amazing in her outfit for the airport fight. My only worry is, how awesome will she look in Infinity War and can I then justify that HT model!?

Also, looking at Olsen, I do feel the HT model is slightly smaller in one area than she is in real life...maybe a new mold is needed!

I just rewatched Civil War at the weekend and it's excellent. Wanda (Lizzy O) sure looks amazing in her outfit for the airport fight. My only worry is, how awesome will she look in Infinity War and can I then justify that HT model!?

Also, looking at Olsen, I do feel the HT model is slightly smaller in one area than she is in real life...maybe a new mold is needed!
Yeah the figures aren't accurately proportioned. I don't mind so long as the head looks like her and the outfit is good :)

Not sure what kind of costume she'll have for CW but I'm hoping its a little like the NA Scarlet Witch but more armored

I think her costume will be somewhere between CW and NA, she's still continuing her journey to becoming a fully fledged hero/Avenger, and her costume will reflect the next step in her journey :) I'm excited to see what they come up with :lol So I can buy the s*** out of it

I think her costume will be somewhere between CW and NA, she's still continuing her journey to becoming a fully fledged hero/Avenger, and her costume will reflect the next step in her journey :) I'm excited to see what they come up with :lol So I can buy the s*** out of it

tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

You mean the two biggest Scarlet Witch fans on the board are buying the IW version????
YhMgIAs.gif

:lol
but +1 excited to see what costume it is, hopefully we get some concept art soon

II really want to PO this one but i like the NA version outfit a bit better..im not sure which one I would rather have... I already have one figure of her but I want one in a her superhero costume....anyone have any suggestions?

II really want to PO this one but i like the NA version outfit a bit better..im not sure which one I would rather have... I already have one figure of her but I want one in a her superhero costume....anyone have any suggestions?

If I'm going to have two SW's, then I'd personally go civvie AoU and CW; especially with having Quicksilver as well. If I'm going to have just one SW with no Quicksilver, I'd go NA. However, if you like the NA suit a bit better than the CW one, then there's your answer. :duff

Comes down to personal preference.

I officially PO her..im scared that she might sell out...and i like her CW outfit the best between this one and her NA version...also she had more screen time in CW and i love the long coat better and im sure with a dynamic stand she will be awesome to display and play with.

I personally actually kind of like it better than the airport battle outfit that the HT figure comes with, but I'm still keeping my PO for the HT SW figure also. As I mentioned in the BW thread, I actually wouldn't mind outfitting the BW figure also in her Lagos outfit if someone makes it, since the airport suit that the figure sports is near identical to TWS suit.

Back