1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it. I was just so stoked to have him. My first diecast figure. Took some grip strength to play around hahahahaha. Still looks great regardless.
3b7a4eb61506de7ff7c7c671fa69a66d.jpg

Does anyone have the Mk17 Heartbreaker suit to put next to the WM Mk4? I need to see how they scale with each other.

Does anyone have the Mk17 Heartbreaker suit to put next to the WM Mk4? I need to see how they scale with each other.

Both Heartbreaker and Tank are mid-sized armors, or as the IM Manual states ?Artillery Level RT Suits?. Bigger than most but obviously smaller than Peacemaker, Igor, Gamma, Red Snapper, Striker & the Hulkbusters. HB & Tank are definitely larger than the Mk. XXII (Hot Rod) which is what WM Mk. II/IP Mk. I were based upon. Maybe that helps. Honestly, I?m in the minority who likes the color schem of Tank better than HB.

I do but it's boxed up at the moment. If nobody else does i might take some photos over the weekend

Same here (what a surprise huh subzro?).

Ah that?d be great, thanks! I just love the look of the heavy duty suits.

Funnily enough I was rummaging through some of my boxed up HPP boxes and decided to breakout Disco, Starboost and the Mk. VII SUBZERO suits. I almost went for Tank (Heartbreaker?s clone, and better color scheme In my opinion) but went for Disco instead.

As far as paint and fixing your BD, it?s a silver and from my limited experience painting with silver, it?s actually quite forgiving especially if you start with a lighter silver and work your way darker until you get a match. Good luck!

Both Heartbreaker and Tank are mid-sized armors, or as the IM Manual states ?Artillery Level RT Suits?. Bigger than most but obviously smaller than Peacemaker, Igor, Gamma, Red Snapper, Striker & the Hulkbusters. HB & Tank are definitely larger than the Mk. XXII (Hot Rod) which is what WM Mk. II/IP Mk. I were based upon. Maybe that helps. Honestly, I?m in the minority who likes the color schem of Tank better than HB.

Same here (what a surprise huh subzro?).

Funnily enough I was rummaging through some of my boxed up HPP boxes and decided to breakout Disco, Starboost and the Mk. VII SUBZERO suits. I almost went for Tank (Heartbreaker?s clone, and better color scheme In my opinion) but went for Disco instead.

As far as paint and fixing your BD, it?s a silver and from my limited experience painting with silver, it?s actually quite forgiving especially if you start with a lighter silver and work your way darker until you get a match. Good luck!

I actually like Tanks color scheme too. But the Heartbreaker is more traditionally IM colors, so I will probably hunt that one down. That and the WM Mk4 is just so manly looking hahaha. And I absolute love that.

I will try and find an acrylic paint to match it. If it doesnt, then I would probably just paint both sides the same color.

I will try and find an acrylic paint to match it. If it doesnt, then I would probably just paint both sides the same color.

That?s a great idea, those 2 silver parts (which actually had mini missiles in the movie but not the figure :pfft:) are pretty isolated from other silver on the armor so even 2 shades different would be really tough to pick out.

I actually like Tanks color scheme too. But the Heartbreaker is more traditionally IM colors, so I will probably hunt that one down. That and the WM Mk4 is just so manly looking hahaha. And I absolute love that.

I totally understand your thinking but before you make a decision based purely on colorways, please make sure you?ve seen HB in person. They didn?t really make anything but the red match some of the other reds from other armors. Then again ?matching? red with HT?s IM armors is pretty easy since they (and most agree) never really seem to stick with the same reds (and I know it?s changed throughout the years but still). I know people love to use Mk. VII as the red example but I think my example is better: compare the 1/6 Mk. 45 to the 1/4 Mk. 45 and anyone can see that the reds are not just a shade different, they are completely different and it?s hard to tell which one is the correct red.

I?m just hoping that you will see (or have seen) HB (I?m just realizing that most people think Hulkbuster, but we are obviously talking Heartbreaker) in person before you decide mainly based on color. Also don?t forget that Tank includes the best IM accessory ever made, the chest p***s E865F71C-40A7-486C-B732-3FB5110D1B77.jpeg which was so amazingly popular, they never included it again :lol and the mini figures are actually pretty cool. I was actually bummed that they only made 3 total (I think Disco, Mk. IX & Python).

If you are basing your color way decision on pictures of Heartbreaker like this one:582F9135-3D06-47D8-B181-8B54CC277179.jpeg This is not what the armor looks like in person, they have photoshopped it to look more vibrant whereas pictures like this are a bit more accurate:

Attachments

• EE84E462-E3E3-41F0-95BC-69E721224C3B.jpg
    EE84E462-E3E3-41F0-95BC-69E721224C3B.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 168

Yeah here. War Machine is a skosh taller
gPVwpZc.jpg

AE5yfXD.jpg

Heartbreaker and Tank aren't taller than the rest of the HPP, neither is Hot Rod. They actually scale more evenly with eachother than the original seven in figure form (at least until new Midas shows up). Gamma/Striker are taller, as are Snapper/Peacemaker and Igor.

2jjVqno.jpg

Got my Mk4 the other day and super impressed with this armour/figure. First War Machine I have added to my collection and couldn’t be happier it’s massive and super bulky just like War Machine should be, don’t often display my figures with many accessories but I loaded this one up with as many as I could, weasels galore!

Cannot wait to add the Endgame WM Mk6 and Iron Patriot Mk2 to the collection.

Got my Mk4 the other day and super impressed with this armour/figure. First War Machine I have added to my collection and couldn’t be happier it’s massive and super bulky just like War Machine should be, don’t often display my figures with many accessories but I loaded this one up with as many as I could, weasels galore!

Cannot wait to add the Endgame WM Mk6 and Iron Patriot Mk2 to the collection.

Yeah, for me this will be my only WM - I like Iron Patriot but $$$$$. For me this was the right choice - I like the bulk and the subtle camo pattern. He's a BEAST of a fig.

Yeah here. War Machine is a skosh taller
gPVwpZc.jpg

AE5yfXD.jpg

Heartbreaker and Tank aren't taller than the rest of the HPP, neither is Hot Rod. They actually scale more evenly with eachother than the original seven in figure form (at least until new Midas shows up). Gamma/Striker are taller, as are Snapper/Peacemaker and Igor.

2jjVqno.jpg

Thanks a lot, man! Not too shabby then. Definitely gonna get a Heartbreaker to pair with the WM Mk 4. Got a seller lined up already, and gonna meet up for a buy tomorrow!

Did anyone experience a faulty hip joint? My Mk 4 has one loose leg, totally. Peg does not holt a bit.

Wow, I’m sorry to hear that Futurion, was it that way out of the box or did that happen over time? I haven’t noticed anything like that with mine.

Out of the box. New figure. I guess I have to use a bit of glue and hope for the best.

1cd0c05a44185151c2f07fdf240ffc94.jpg

ebb66f3cf23c9315dde71b12c7cb64e3.jpg

Wonder if it is worth it to custom the lighting to make it look like this? How much are you willing to fork out?

Back