1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and now it is time for me to pre-order the (Hot Toys Iron Patriot) . It never ends. 😎

LOL:cool:

Yep, I was gonna ratchet back on Marvel...but then Mandalorian kicked off $$$$:lol

This WM is gonna be my only, and think for me the right choice. I'd pick up Iron Patriot but then I'd need Rocket $$$$

Congrats:clap this is a fantastic WM - I haven't even put him in a case yet; I like looking at him up close. All I can say about cases is try for some shelves with height so u can do elevated poses (and enough strength to hold heavy figs.). Seen some nice Detolf hacks too.

E39A8A1B-3912-44D5-8F1F-C50F461A9647.jpg

DD83F7B1-F7DA-445B-ACBD-DD1B9B998698.jpg

I don't know what the hell you do to get your photos to look like that, but whatever it is keep doing it!

So I got a brand new Warmachine special edition MISB for a low price. Apparently, the figure isn't selling so well. His loss, my gain. This is just a gorgeous figure. I've been eyeing it for a while. As everyone has already said - a beast. But also quite beautiful. Irritated that Hot Toys didn't include all the LEDs. That's just lazy but damn it's a good figure. So heavy too. I lol'ed when I saw that they used the same Brody sculpt again. It's the exact same as my Iron Patriot, though still good.

This is such a beauty. Best Warmachine since the original. And with Mark 6 not setting the world on fire and the colors on the new Iron Patriot looking meh, I predict that this will shoot up in price when it sells out.

So I got a brand new Warmachine special edition MISB for a low price. Apparently, the figure isn't selling so well. His loss, my gain. This is just a gorgeous figure. I've been eyeing it for a while. As everyone has already said - a beast. But also quite beautiful. Irritated that Hot Toys didn't include all the LEDs. That's just lazy but damn it's a good figure. So heavy too. I lol'ed when I saw that they used the same Brody sculpt again. It's the exact same as my Iron Patriot, though still good.

This is such a beauty. Best Warmachine since the original. And with Mark 6 not setting the world on fire and the colors on the new Iron Patriot looking meh, I predict that this will shoot up in price when it sells out.

Well he's not Tony Stark or Cap and he IS pricey. I know I had to think about purchase $$$$. But anyone on fence - highly recommend. This is a great fig (even with the pink lights etc). I pulled batteries out anyway for long term display.

He's a beast and the subtle camo pattern and details are so cool. Congrats on the pickup!

After me and my wife had finished our lockdown run through all the current MCU movies, I knew I had to get this guy.

He basically does all the heavy lifting in Wakanda, before Thor shows up.

A local comic store have one discounted, as it has box damage. I've been eyeing it for weeks, never fully committing, as although discounted, he's still more than I wanted to pay.

Well, I was about to just bite the bullet and buy him, as a birthday treat for myself.

Decided to do a quick ebay browse beforehand and lucked out. A local seller had just listed one and was excepting offers.

One cheeky offer later...
5Hp7QfX.png

After me and my wife had finished our lockdown run through all the current MCU movies, I knew I had to get this guy.

He basically does all the heavy lifting in Wakanda, before Thor shows up.

A local comic store have one discounted, as it has box damage. I've been eyeing it for weeks, never fully committing, as although discounted, he's still more than I wanted to pay.

Well, I was about to just bite the bullet and buy him, as a birthday treat for myself.

Decided to do a quick ebay browse beforehand and lucked out. A local seller had just listed one and was excepting offers.

One cheeky offer later...

That's awesome:clap. Plus, I really liked Rhodey in this film. Since I was only gonna have one $$$ no regrets. If I had $$$ would go for IP; but don't so that's that.:bunnydanc

Gotta TRIAGE - even with so much on lockdown there's still stuff that's been on the list for a while.

0eEdT56l.jpg

otXXffzl.jpg

This is what I wanted Thanos to feel like, when I lifted him out of the box.

"Man, Thanos is heavy!"

Bulls***! The War Machine Mark IV knocks him on his ass.

A sheer brute of a figure, LOL@ whoever had the balls to pack a standard crotch-grabber stand with him.

JXPTccjl.jpg

A sheer brute of a figure, LOL@ whoever had the balls to pack a standard crotch-grabber stand with him.

Congrats on getting him! :rock :duff

And yes! A crotch-grabber for this is ridiculous. I use the flex-stand and waistgrabber from IW Thor for this, and gave Thor the crotch-grabber.

I have mutiple Iron Man and War Machines with these small stands. Never had any issues of falling even during earthquakes. They hold up just fine but i would rather HT made some type of an attachment just for these figures.

I think every Iron Man should come with the crotch cradle (as seen on the WM Mk I) and the wasit grabber, as well as a standard post and a dynamic post. These figures cost an exceptional amount of money; HT can throw in a couple of different display options so we have the right support for whatever poss we want.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I think every Iron Man should come with the crotch cradle (as seen on the WM Mk I) and the wasit grabber, as well as a standard post and a dynamic post. These figures cost an exceptional amount of money; HT can throw in a couple of different display options so we have the right support for whatever poss we want.

I Could not agree with you more. My hot toys Iron Man mark VII that I just received is so incredibly stable and will not move at all with the supplied cradle holder he comes with. On the other hand both my punisher war machine and my war machine Mark IV I have to be very careful with posing with those stands they come with I have never cared for them as they tend to kind of easily cause the figures to either move forward or backward kinda easily...not much support any these are all heavy Diecast figures. So I have to be very careful with them... the cradle stand with the long post allows the figures not to budge.

Come on Hot Toys supply some better stands included with all 1/6 scale figures

Totally agree, despite loving my Mk 4+Gantry set, them deciding to not include the regular stand with it drove me nuts. The thing was over $600!! just throw it in!

This is what I wanted Thanos to feel like, when I lifted him out of the box.

"Man, Thanos is heavy!"

Bulls***! The War Machine Mark IV knocks him on his ass.

Congrats on getting him! :rock :duff

And yes! A crotch-grabber for this is ridiculous. I use the flex-stand and waistgrabber from IW Thor for this, and gave Thor the crotch-grabber.

I have mutiple Iron Man and War Machines with these small stands. Never had any issues of falling even during earthquakes. They hold up just fine but i would rather HT made some type of an attachment just for these figures.

I Could not agree with you more. My hot toys Iron Man mark VII that I just received is so incredibly stable and will not move at all with the supplied cradle holder he comes with. On the other hand both my punisher war machine and my war machine Mark IV I have to be very careful with posing with those stands they come with I have never cared for them as they tend to kind of easily cause the figures to either move forward or backward kinda easily...not much support any these are all heavy Diecast figures. So I have to be very careful with them... the cradle stand with the long post allows the figures not to budge.

Come on Hot Toys supply some better stands included with all 1/6 scale figures

I actually have my WM MK IV and the Diecast MK VII standing without the stands. The legs and feet of both figures are very sturdy. The ankle joints are stiff. In fact the larger, heavier legs of the WM MK IV make it more stable.

Well I understand why they didn't include a flight stand with this guy, it would definitely tip over. But the stand he has is woefully insecure for the weight. I prefer to use a short dynamic stand, like the one that comes with baby Groot, that gives the stability it needs. I love the clamp that came with Mk 7 (waist/crotch) All the diecast should have that. I don't like it free standing cause its so heavy i feel a faceplant on a table might damage something, let alone a shelf dive.

Back