1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was about to jump on it and found a good deal on the forum a week ago. Could not have happened at a better time :yess:

It'll probably take a bit for prices to go up but this one is a future classic. One of the best from the IW lineup.

My souped up version of WM Mark 4 - a better match for WM Mark 1?

46292b1e59d7202e89282cec2737ee0a.jpg

59345146a7530ace98c9e030257be760.jpg

Very nice!

That is what HT should have given us to begin with though... :slap

Seriously? You DO see all the wires in that picture, right? The figure looks great, but how many batteries do you want to put in, test, then remove again before you put him back in his box and then in your closet? :lol

I agree that HT could have given us a 2 to 4 more lights for the price they charged, but most of us rarely bother to turn them on anyway...

Seriously? You DO see all the wires in that picture, right? The figure looks great, but how many batteries do you want to put in, test, then remove again before you put him back in his box and then in your closet? :lol

I agree that HT could have given us a 2 to 4 more lights for the price they charged, but most of us rarely bother to turn them on anyway...

Lol okay, you're not wrong, but for the price we're paying that should come included...especially since they've done it with the Iron Man figs.

Although, to be fair, I do feel like this was an MCU design change at the 11th hour and HT products were probably all done and wasn't worth going back to add.

I think they could have wired it up like Mk 50... that was pretty lit too.

The crazy wires were used to power a few more armors haha... this WM4 was customised to be lit up by one USB.

a90eec5da666824cddac7e536d58cbc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot believe hot toys have not invented a way to light up the iron man figures with wireless charging. Maybe I?m oversimplifying things but if a tiny phone has that function, with the infinite abilities, I?m sure hot toys can think of something.

I think they could have wired it up like Mk 50... that was pretty lit too.

The crazy wires were used to power a few more armors haha... this WM4 was customised to be lit up by one USB.

a90eec5da666824cddac7e536d58cbc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That War Machine, are those all light up light or photoshop? Looks INSANE.

I cannot believe hot toys have not invented a way to light up the iron man figures with wireless charging. Maybe I?m oversimplifying things but if a tiny phone has that function, with the infinite abilities, I?m sure hot toys can think of something.

They could...they just don't want to.

I wanted to buy this guy, but he is on a wait list? I joined the waitlist, but curious because it will be my first purchase on sideshow, am I ****ed?

I wanted to wait for the Armor Wars series, but I don?t think they will top this figure.

And then I wanted to wait for the rumoured WM Mark 1 reissue in the summer, but I?m not a big fan of that one, looked great in the movies, but as a stand-alone figure, everything just flows better on Mark 4.

I wanted to buy this guy, but he is on a wait list? I joined the waitlist, but curious because it will be my first purchase on sideshow, am I ****ed?

I wanted to wait for the Armor Wars series, but I don?t think they will top this figure.

And then I wanted to wait for the rumoured WM Mark 1 reissue in the summer, but I?m not a big fan of that one, looked great in the movies, but as a stand-alone figure, everything just flows better on Mark 4.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/77492
Still available at BBTS if that's an option for you.

I know this might not be the best place for this question, but does anyone know what model number or type of War Machine this is?

34389-C38-B24-B-424-D-8408-A556-F13-D6610.jpg

6-EF0857-B-B3-AA-4-C31-9-E90-4-E83228364-B5.jpg

I received this from someone who interned at a toy company 6 years ago.
When I got the model and still today it's in an Iron Man Mark V box, so I have no clue what type of War Machine model this is from the box. I also havn't been able to find any that look like this online either. Does anyone know? :dunno

I know this might not be the best place for this question, but does anyone know what model number or type of War Machine this is?

34389-C38-B24-B-424-D-8408-A556-F13-D6610.jpg

6-EF0857-B-B3-AA-4-C31-9-E90-4-E83228364-B5.jpg

I received this from someone who interned at a toy company 6 years ago.
When I got the model and still today it's in an Iron Man Mark V box, so I have no clue what type of War Machine model this is from the box. I also havn't been able to find any that look like this online either. Does anyone know? :dunno
Based on the packaging and included accessories, that has to be the War Machine special version that someone has customized:

https://sixthscalescavengers.com/fe...checklist/war-machine-special-version-mms166/

Back