1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one may fudge this one in their EG display since the suit appeared in the beginning :wink1:

2jxX90W.jpg

jzK6DRL.png

I believe they did offer free shipping before. With my order, I got a free quarter scale infinity gauntlet

I remember sideshow giving them away with purchase of certain items. To think of it, that’s a pretty good deal with the free shipping. I may just wait for Armor Wars War Machine. The only 2 War Machine I have is the non die cast Mark I and Punisher War Machine. Too bad End Game War Machine didn’t have any action in the movie.

I remember sideshow giving them away with purchase of certain items. To think of it, that’s a pretty good deal with the free shipping. I may just wait for Armor Wars War Machine. The only 2 War Machine I have is the non die cast Mark I and Punisher War Machine. Too bad End Game War Machine didn’t have any action in the movie.
If I were you, I would collect the new Armorized collection from HT, if your budget allows it. Would look good with the Punisher and Deadpool has the mark 4 armour like IW.

Especially if they make a Civil Warrior or something down the line.

If I were you, I would collect the new Armorized collection from HT, if your budget allows it. Would look good with the Punisher and Deadpool has the mark 4 armour like IW.

Especially if they make a Civil Warrior or something down the line.
That Deadpool looks cool, but I ended purchasing War Machine Mark 6 for a good price. Probably will end up getting End Game Iron Patriot.

I randomly checked on BBTS and there was one instock and immediately add it to my pile o loot. Looks like someone cancelled their order. Thank you if you are in here. I don’t think my waitlist would have converted on sideshow.

Thats a very good price, hope it delivers to your expectation! You can return it if anything is not up to par?
Just received this beast today. Very impressed with this figure. Pictures doesn’t do him justice. Figure was still sealed in its brown shipper. Opened it up and inspect it, I like it better than the War Machine Mark 6. The digital camo really is a nice touch to it.

Just received this beast today. Very impressed with this figure. Pictures doesn’t do him justice. Figure was still sealed in its brown shipper. Opened it up and inspect it, I like it better than the War Machine Mark 6. The digital camo really is a nice touch to it.

Congrats! Yeah this Mark IV's a beast! I think it's still my overall favorite WM armor.

Back