1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1cd0c05a44185151c2f07fdf240ffc94.jpg

ebb66f3cf23c9315dde71b12c7cb64e3.jpg

Wonder if it is worth it to custom the lighting to make it look like this? How much are you willing to fork out?

That light in the shoulder cannon is a nice touch.

Hey everyone, I tried using thread search but couldn't find anything. I remember seeing folks having the issue with the part that holds the shoulder canon was loose. If I recall, the fix was popping off the panel and tightening the screw. Does anyone have a guide to pics to assist with the fix?

Only WM I ever owned and eventually sold was the awesome original M1.

I need a 1:6 WM in my collection so here is hoping that in Falcon Winter Soldier and WM own series that he goes back to a M1 inspired suit so that HT can release another diecast version

Last edited:
I only have a few Hot Toys 1/6 Figures and purchased them all within the last 8 weeks.I had no intention of getting a War Machine Figure.I was actually looking for another Iron Man.But after viewing some cool photos in the last few pages by Chrono,rocbolt,Yoshi and Soltari007 and then viewing a couple of YT vids I was blown away.
First off I really think they did a great job on the Don Cheadle sculpt.And just the fact you can display him completely Guns Up makes him one Badass Figure IMO.
So ordered the Exclusive Today from Sideshow and was able to use a $25 Order Code from the previous orders and $60 in Rewards which all helped with my decision to pick this guy up.Should arrive possibly Friday or Sat..

Last edited:
This is the first WM I've picked up since the Mark 1. I think it blows every other suit out of the water and it weighs a ton.
Still on the fence about the EG Iron Patriot, the proportions look a little silly. How does someone as small as Rhodey operate a suit that size?
Screenshot_20210303-220912_UPlayer.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-220415_UPlayer.jpg

I only have a few Hot Toys 1/6 Figures and purchased them all within the last 8 weeks.I had no intention of getting a War Machine Figure.I was actually looking for another Iron Man.But after viewing some cool photos in the last few pages by Chrono,rocbolt,Yoshi and Soltari007 and then viewing a couple of YT vids I was blown away.
First off I really think they did a great job on the Don Cheadle sculpt.And just the fact you can display him completely Guns Up makes him one Badass Figure IMO.
So ordered the Exclusive Today from Sideshow and was able to use a $25 Order Code from the previous orders and $60 in Rewards which all helped with my decision to pick this guy up.Should arrive possibly Friday or Sat..

Congratulations on the purchase!!
I doubt that you will regret picking this guy up, he is very impressive!!
The only other War Machine I have is the Civil War version, it is a great figure but I think this MK IV tops it in most respects.

Be sure to share some pics with us when he arrives!!

thanks Omega9300..

War Machine commin' at ya'... lol just received MMS499-D26 War Machine MARKIV and MMS586-D36 Iron Man MARKXXI so pretty much out of the box on these..
War Machine is a Monster.First thing I noticed was the weight lifting it out of the packaging.The Camo Armor is so awesome and it really changes depending on the light.
had to do these inside, raining here so light really affects both of these.And a wimpy older camera does not help.
this will look totally different in natural light.

Attachments

• IMG_5555.JPG
    IMG_5555.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5559.JPG
    IMG_5559.JPG
    462.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_5566.JPG
    IMG_5566.JPG
    619.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5569.JPG
    IMG_5569.JPG
    509.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5575.JPG
    IMG_5575.JPG
    512.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_5578.JPG
    IMG_5578.JPG
    524.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_5581.JPG
    IMG_5581.JPG
    523.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5584.JPG
    IMG_5584.JPG
    530 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5587.JPG
    IMG_5587.JPG
    502.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_5589.JPG
    IMG_5589.JPG
    563.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_5590.JPG
    IMG_5590.JPG
    396.8 KB · Views: 199
thanks Omega9300..

War Machine commin' at ya'... lol just received MMS499-D26 War Machine MARKIV and MMS586-D36 Iron Man MARKXXI so pretty much out of the box on these..
War Machine is a Monster.First thing I noticed was the weight lifting it out of the packaging.The Camo Armor is so awesome and it really changes depending on the light.
had to do these inside, raining here so light really affects both of these.And a wimpy older camera does not help.
this will look totally different in natural light.

OUTSTANDING!!!!
I am so glad he arrived and that you are happy with him!!!
He is a fantastic figure no doubt thanks for the pics, mine is in storage in my attic so it is really great to see pictures of this beast!
Congrats!

Waitlisted on Sideshow. Hung around longer than I thought it would. Hope everyone that wanted one got it.

Back