Hot Toys - MMS 85 - The Spirit - The SPIRIT figure spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting to buy that tie seperate for a custom. :lol
If anyone sees one loose on auction I would appreciate a pm. :):rock

I still haven't seen the spirt movie. Not sure if I want too.. :lol

I see The Spirit in my local shop showcase. He looks cool. It's a shame that movie is so F^^^^^^ crap IMO. It's too crap and make me want to sell The Octopus away, even though Octopus look fantastic.

This fig would look great next to EB's Kato. Although the only common thing the might share is that they are both wearing eye-masks.

And a red tie...

I see The Spirit in my local shop showcase. He looks cool. It's a shame that movie is so F^^^^^^ crap IMO. It's too crap and make me want to sell The Octopus away, even though Octopus look fantastic.

The movie was crap, and a bad way to kick off 2009(My Bloody Valentine 3D came to the rescue lol) but the figures and design of the Spirit were cool IMO.

I liked The Spirit the same way I like Big Trouble in Little China...lots of laughs.

I'm hoping The Spirit figure will be available over here sometime this year. I'd pay about $100 for this guy easy.

Wow. The figure looks cool. Too bad the movie was a heaping pile of dog vomit. No offense to anyone who liked it.

There are quite a few auctions of this figure going for under $100. For that price I'd definitely pick up at least this figure.

I got him yesterday. HT spared every expense on this guy. Not that he's bad, but he comes with open hands (on the figure), fist hands, handcuffs, the hat and the exact same 4 gun thing that the Octopus came with. No gun holding hands with Denny though. Which is fine - he never held this gun thing in the film either. The coat and tie are wired, which is fun. But unless you're Frank Miller or someone who actually liked this film, I doubt you'd enjoy the figure much.

spirit1.jpg

spirit2.jpg

spirit3.jpg

spirit4.jpg

Back