Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps a 2.0 Joker is coming...?

That laughing gargoyle is perfect to go with Nicholson.

I'd love to hang Joker from the ceiling, clinging to the last rung of a rope ladder... foot tied to that gargoyle!
Thats what i plan to do with mine. I've always ALWAYS wanted to display a scene like that it would be the sickest dispaly option ever.

Yeah, my current DX 09 Cape is completely deteriorating. The figure body is still good though that’s why I wanna get 2 just probably retire the old one display inside of one of these vehicles.

Yeah, I got the feeling that we’re not gonna get another Jack Joker. It’s going to be third-party because he’s retired and I don’t think he’s giving his likeness to anybody as far as license and not sure not to jinx anything but once he’s gone not sure how long it takes to get someone’s likeness to produce merchandise don’t even know how that works lol.

The fact that joker himself isn’t on any of the monitors on the batcomputer, should be a good indication that likeness rights are at play here. We won’t be getting another joker.

I’m hope I’m wrong.
Yeah, they deliberately chose like the only frame in the smilex ad that didn't have jacks face. Jack in his sunnies woulda been sick on that batcomputer screen but it's pretty clear why hes not there

Lol

Attachments

• F613DAAC-8D43-48E2-8937-8924107F6CD8.jpeg
    F613DAAC-8D43-48E2-8937-8924107F6CD8.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 0
【Batman (1989) - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)】

Gotham City is swarming with crime and only one man can stop it – the Batman. Starring the renowned actor Michael Keaton as the nocturnal crime-fighter, Tim Burton’s 1989 take on Batman movie which brought the Caped Crusader into the theater was a huge hit and still stands the test of time.

And DC fans are now close to meet Michael Keaton’s Batman again in The Flash movie, in which he’s trying to save the colliding worlds with Barry Allen! Hot Toys is excited to present a Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure and a diorama base covering various ways to display for an added storytelling element.

Meticulous and faithful recreation of Micheal Keaton’s remarkable appearance as Batman in Batman (1989), the highly-detailed 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed Batman head with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable lower faces techniques design; a specialized body highlighting Batman’s muscular form; the newly designed Batsuit to mimic the material appearance; unique Bat gadgets including grapple gun, gauntlet with line launcher, rope attached batarang, ninja wheels, smoke capsules; also accessories including a white heel shoe, Batmobile remote, bomb timer and punch gear.

The Deluxe Version offers a highly-detailed diorama base, showing a corner of the ruined church roof with a spinnable sculpted statue also stones in incredible texture and detail, which allows fans to revisit the scene with Batman standing perched on the edge of the roof.

This Batman figure is a must-have centerpiece for any Bat fan’s shelf.

#Batman #MichealKeaton #Batman89 #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale #DCComicsView attachment 622826View attachment 622827View attachment 622833View attachment 622834View attachment 622835View attachment 622836View attachment 622838View attachment 622839View attachment 622840View attachment 622841View attachment 622842View attachment 622843View attachment 622844View attachment 622845
Standard version /\

The fact that joker himself isn’t on any of the monitors on the batcomputer, should be a good indication that likeness rights are at play here. We won’t be getting another joker.

I’m hope I’m wrong.
Yeah, they deliberately chose like the only frame in the smilex ad that didn't have jacks face. Jack in his sunnies woulda been sick on that batcomputer screen but it's pretty clear why hes not there

Sadly, you're both probably correct. Makes sense.

So lets get on with that Penguin and Catwoman that have been in development for the last decade or so.

I’m hope I’m wrong.

I agree that they've seemed to omit Jack's face from the monitor screens (his face wasn't on there at SDCC either) and it could very well be a licensing thing.

BUT, on the other hand, regardless of quality, there was that Beast Kingdom 1/8 or 1/9 89 Joker with Jack's likeness revealed not all that long ago and still up for PO.

So who really knows? 🤔

Sadly, you're both probably correct. Makes sense.

So lets get on with that Penguin and Catwoman that have been in development for the last decade or so.
'In development' for so long they should be made of mimetic polyalloy and be able to self-correct all inaccuracies at this point.

View attachment 622953
This picture makes the face looks off to me. It's probably the angle, lighting and all that and it is just a prototype but idk it just looks weird
Yeah the likeness and shape of the cowl seem a bit off to me compared to the original.

Also not liking the texture on the cape. Looks really out of place on this Batman.

Last edited:
Back