Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see the new costume the more I like it. It looks really intimidating and I cannot wait to see it on screen -- I dig it even more than the Begins costume but I'll still get both...

Can't wait to see more pics though. Tough to really get a read on the figure with the glare, etc.

The more I see the new costume the more I like it. It looks really intimidating and I cannot wait to see it on screen -- I dig it even more than the Begins costume but I'll still get both...

Can't wait to see more pics though. Tough to really get a read on the figure with the glare, etc.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. After seeing the Film I may want it even more, knowing its purpose and story and all. :D

It's amazing how sometimes figures can make things from movies look better than the actual movie. Anxious to see full details on the TDK figure, based on that shot, doesn't seem to be any indication anything more than a new suit, no hint of that special cape from the trailers, but maybe he doesn't always use that cape with the suit.

He really only uses the "batpack" for that particular scene you see in the trailer. :D

Couldn't care less whether HT gives us the pack or not, as I don't see myself displaying him without his cape.

He really only uses the "batpack" for that particular scene you see in the trailer. :D

Couldn't care less whether HT gives us the pack or not, as I don't see myself displaying him without his cape.

Oh I don't care from the standpoint of getting it with the figure, same as you I wouldn't care about him without it, more trying to find some more tidbits on the movie via figures :)

Let's keep this thread spoiler free please. :D I really don't want to know any more details about the Film until I see it. Thanks.

Oh I don't care from the standpoint of getting it with the figure, same as you I wouldn't care about him without it, more trying to find some more tidbits on the movie via figures :)

I hear ya! :)

Hopefully it won't be too long until we get nice studio shots with specs and preorder options!!!

Sorry pjam. Shouldn't be posting about the TDK suit in this thread anyway! I digress!

Hopefully it won't be too long until we get nice studio shots with specs and preorder options!!!

Well, now that we know for sure there is a TDK suit figure, that ought to be the 3rd announcement for the month, to which comes the point, it's June 19th, when's that newsletter coming Hot Toys.

Sorry pjam. Shouldn't be posting about the TDK suit in this thread anyway! I digress!

No worries Bro. I know you're pumped. :D

Whoa! LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND!!!

ebabb9996c8b8eba628a144abc5a792d7ad.jpg

Thanks for the link sachiel!

OK....Hot Toys officially wins 1/6.

if they start doing Star Wars...they're Gods in the 1/6.

right now, they're Titans.

my wallet am cry.

Yea, who cares. this is the Hot Toys thread.

Medicom hater in our midst. Yeah, I read your other comments in the Medicom threads -- dripping with disdain.

But I will cede to your comment here. This is definitely the Hot Toys thread. huzzah.

lol, medicom hater.

I own a few.

There is already a medicom TDK figures thread going. No need to talk about them in a HT thread.

lol, medicom hater.

I own a few.

There is already a medicom TDK figures thread going. No need to talk about them in a HT thread.

Medicom makes awesome Star Wars figures.....................thats about it, oh yeah awesome non-human faced Star Wars figures. I too own a few, they're o.k. I guess.

Back to HT, IMO the Hot Toys Joker is still superior and the only one needed to own.

Yea, wish we could find a answer if his neck is single or two piece. And we've seen the new suit, where is Two Face?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back