Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks everybody! I will be patient for the batman original figure.. Pity because I only miss this figure in my batman hot toys collection! But I will check everyday on ebay...

I just bought the Takara figure on ebay (finally!!)... So I can't wait for the hot toys!

Tanks again!

Does anyone think Hot Toys will be nice (or evil depending if you own this guy or not) and give us a DX Batman Begins figure with stocking mask and climbing gear? Because that would be great (or horrible, depending) since I don't want to pay $300+ for this guy.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will be nice (or evil depending if you own this guy or not) and give us a DX Batman Begins figure with stocking mask and climbing gear? Because that would be great (or horrible, depending) since I don't want to pay $300+ for this guy.

I think its already been confirmed hot toys wont be doing a dx of the original suit. Maybe the original suit will be worn in the next movie though and give hot toys another reason to use it.

05cfcea7.jpg

thanks to ALOT of hard work and ALOT of money spent on trying to perfect making capes I am proud to say that I have. I cant tell you how many times I wanted to stop trying and finally I did it again and it turned out great. I used the Takara batman cape as a template and just made it bigger all the way around. I used a 80% Rayon and 20% spandex material. It gave it that cloth feel and look but is also stretchy. Anyways here are some pics:

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

the spots from the side shots are from the glass. I have to clean it lol. I also just bought another original costume Batman head off ebay yesterday and I am gonna use it for my V2 which I plan on cutting a little bit to make it a little more accurate. I like how the first one turned out but there are things I can improve on.

That looks beautiful man!

If you start selling them, please let me know. :)

well I have tons of material and I am going to save around half of it so that I can make a few more capes for myself. But I am sure I can make some more if anyone is interested. I also have other material which is 100% polyester and has the same look but is just a little thicker, that stuff I have about 3 yards of and will make capes for anyone out of.

I also just bought another original costume Batman head off ebay yesterday and I am gonna use it for my V2 which I plan on cutting a little bit to make it a little more accurate. I like how the first one turned out but there are things I can improve on.[/QUOTE]

looks great bro and its not surprising u being the perfectionist:lol btw what category did you find the batman head and how much?im looking also after seeing the tutorial in zunos site on how to make a mask.thanks

[/QUOTE]looks great bro and its not surprising u being the perfectionist:lol btw what category did you find the batman head and how much?im looking also after seeing the tutorial in zunos site on how to make a mask.thanks[/QUOTE]

thanks man I just looked up 1/6 batman head and it was there. I ended up getting it for around 35 USD. Yeah Zunos batman closet is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back