Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
using the daylight to take some shots

bat3oc.png

bat1oc.png

bat6oc.png

bat4oc.png

bat5oc.png

bat2oc.png

Yeah, I never noticed it either until somebody pointed it out. It's horrid when somebody says that and you become fixated to it. It always reminds me when somebody says that a person has a big thick nose or a hair at the end of their nose. You can't stop looking at it. ¬_¬

Mmm another diecast collector, Ferrari even. :D

its just a rerelease of the original BB suit batman. i got it already, very awsome fig.

I'm pretty sure it's different than their first one...

the pics of this "new" hot toys BB batman are the same pics that were shown a year ago for the same figure. what exactly is the difference here? it looks like its the same figure but with some ever-so-slight differences.

You know after seeing the original Hot Toys BB version and then seeing the upgraded one based on the fact that he appeared that way in TDK makes me think they may re-release an updated version of the Endoskeleton after all.

It could happen.

I finally got around to finishing my custom cape today, took me longer to cut than expected.
The comparison cape in the first pics is the original cape that came with Bats.

cape3.png
cape4.png

cape5.png

I'll take some more pics with daylight in the next couple of days.

that cape looks bad ass, love the flowing look of the fabric, suits that figure down to the ground

TBF, the original batman begins figure is good enough in hand, I haven't seen a good picture of it yet. I was blown away when I first got it in hand.

But saying that i'd only previously had a Medicom Neo reloaded, ha :lol

It also helped I got him for £60 :D

Last edited:
Yeah, it's gutting when you find a great pose and you can't use it unless you want damage to set in. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back