Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji120] that is amazing dude!!! New screensaver for sure!

If I had the ability to rep you I would

My pleasure, my friend! It was your posing that inspired me!!

This would have saved the movie, excellent picture.

100% agree, Sithblade! Check out my post on the TLJ Luke thread....hope may not be lost!

Repped QuiGon for you because that is a very cool pic!

Thank you sir [emoji120]

WOW! Thanks SO much, Snoop and CK! That Rep point was the last one that FINALLY put me over the top on my Reputation points to get me to the full Eleven "chevrons" on my profile pic. I feel fully vested now. Thanks again!

Looks like a great figure... she and a few others are on my list to buy from TLJ. I'm not going to go crazy, but I think her, Leia, Luke would scratch the itch for 1/6 figures from the movie.

That's where I went, plus the unmasked Kylo. Didn't go with the Praetorian Guards, but might be tempted with a deal down the road...

That's where I went, plus the unmasked Kylo. Didn't go with the Praetorian Guards, but might be tempted with a deal down the road...

I preordered everything from TLJ except for the Executioner Stormtrooper and the Praetorian Guards. But now I'm tempted by the guards...

My pleasure, my friend! It was your posing that inspired me!!
WOW! Thanks SO much, Snoop and CK! That Rep point was the last one that FINALLY put me over the top on my Reputation points to get me to the full Eleven "chevrons" on my profile pic. I feel fully vested now. Thanks again!

You deserve the glory:duff You do nice things for people you don't know. Not many do that anymore. Your image became my desktop so again thank you!

I wish I could have taken more photos of Rey but I have not had a lot of time since I got her. I will say that she has a nice presence on the shelf and it's hard to resist re-posing her every time I walk past. Not seeing too many pics of her around here so I'm guessing there isn't a lot of interest. I can see that though as TLJ is a polarizing film at best and Empire Fett is coming soon. But this does have me wondering how TLJ Kylo Ren will sell. I am not getting him because I have TFA version and that is the look I want for him displayed. I'm glad Adam Driver got to display his acting chops more by having the helmet destroyed early in the film, but to me he does not look as menacing without the helmet. Whereas TLJ Jedi Rey's costume is the look I want for her.

She sold out on BBTS. I picked up a lightsaber arm set from this already, for a hefty price. Comes with everything needed to make the TFA Rey viable in the collection, assuming her arm pops out as easily as this one does.

Still, it’s really hard resisting the urge to get this figure. It’s the only thing from The Last Jedi I would want, in 1/6 scale form.

Stock lightsabers, with an added photoshop effect.

You’d have to get a custom made cathode saber in order for them to look similar to that in person.

JJ Abrams posted a set pic of the Falcon cockpit on Twitter.
Can't really tell who is in the pilot seat, but if it's Rey then it looks like she's wearing white in IX.

Link: https://twitter.com/jjabrams/status/1024717847958892545

There have been articles about how Finn's hair is supposed to be longer in Episode IX, which implies that a significant amount of time has passed since TLJ. But his hair seems to be the same as before in that photo.

There have been articles about how Finn's hair is supposed to be longer in Episode IX, which implies that a significant amount of time has passed since TLJ. But his hair seems to be the same as before in that photo.

Very hard to tell from that blurry pic but, at that angle, it almost seems like Finn adopted Guile's haircut from Street Fighter ^^

Rey Mark III arrived safe and sound from Alterego Comics just a few hours ago, and I am well pleased.

I see Daisy fully in the sculpt, which is interesting because from most all the pics I’ve seen, be they mediocre or great, it’s been more flashes of Daisy here and there than Daisy, fully present. She is fully present in my eye. Can’t wait to work with her!

Rey Mark III arrived safe and sound from Alterego Comics just a few hours ago, and I am well pleased.

I see Daisy fully in the sculpt, which is interesting because from most all the pics I’ve seen, be they mediocre or great, it’s been more flashes of Daisy here and there than Daisy, fully present. She is fully present in my eye. Can’t wait to work with her!

Congrats.

Now that you actually have both in hand, which sculpt do you think bears a better likeness? I haven’t seen TLJ Rey in hand yet, but from day one with the prototype, I’ve always maintained the conviction that TFA sculpt posessed a bit better of a likeness just based on images of TLJ one. Glad to hear it’s better in hand.

That is so good to hear!

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Mine will be here soon, from AlterEgoComics as well. Can’t beat them, regarding perks. Free shipping and rewards points! Wish I lived close enough to actually visit the shop.

Congrats.

Now that you actually have both in hand, which sculpt do you think bears a better likeness? I haven’t seen TLJ Rey in hand yet, but from day one with the prototype, I’ve always maintained the conviction that TFA sculpt posessed a bit better of a likeness just based on images of TLJ one. Glad to hear it’s better in hand.
Eye of the beholder and all of that, but the reason I never even thought about getting earlier Rey figures is because imo the likeness just wasn't there. This one has always looked far better to me. Not debating your appreciation for the TFA likeness over this one, and I understand lots of folks prefer it. Just shows how subjective this hobby is.

Back