1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12232682_778933985567606_3615069764246358070_o.jpg

Star Wars Hong Kong posted this pic on facebook, it doesn't say much but hey, new pic!

I'm wondering if we'll see this in the next wave of releases. Hopefully, since it doesn't come with a head sculpt it will be fast-tracked. Though, if they do decide to include one I'd be more than happy to wait.

They went with wired soft good again. Will take some futzing but nothing alarming from this pic.

Yeah I'm used to the wire by now from all the Jedi robes. I suppose it's easier to display and manipulate. Just hope it doesn't have that "hood" in the back that sticks up. It worked for the Jedi, but j think it would look off on Kylo.

The concept art was Kylo Ren and was captioned as the Collector. It's been changed. We also had that concept art with him looking like Darth Malgus in the woods fight with Rey and a white Finn. All of this was done prior to actual casting. Rey and Finn's character casting calls were not race/ethnicity specific. And we know Kylo Ren doesn't look like that anymore.

And if anyone gets maimed in the movie we already know who it will be. And it's not Kylo Ren. And Luke has nothing to do with it.

Oh they actually came out and said that was a design for Kylo? I thought it was another character they were keeping under wraps.

And yeah I agree. Does the unlucky one's name rhyme with spin? :lol

Oh they actually came out and said that was a design for Kylo? I thought it was another character they were keeping under wraps.

And yeah I agree. Does the unlucky one's name rhyme with spin? :lol

They don't officially comment on leaked stuff ever. But there were other descriptions that went with the character in those concept shots that now belong to Kylo Ren. It's pretty common to drastically change the design of a character once you actually cast someone for it. Like I said Finn went from white to black in the concept art lol.

KerotanFrog said:
Does the unlucky one's name rhyme with spin?

Spoiler Spoiler:

They don't officially comment on leaked stuff ever. But there were other descriptions that went with the character in those concept shots that now belong to Kylo Ren. It's pretty common to drastically change the design of a character once you actually cast someone for it. Like I said Finn went from white to black in the concept art lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I saw the ign rewind and they pointed out the brown jacket too lol. I really hope that scene with Rey is still in there! I wonder how Kylo would respond.

Hot Toys is really making it tough to keep up with these releases.

I prefer this over waiting a year but my bank account needs to get into the positive soon.

Oh damn that's the final product! It's coming soon!

This will be my last figure for a while. Probably until Boba Fett if I decide to keep him. Went on a splurge during the last month. :)

Nice except i have not seen the movie, do i still take the plunge and preorder?

Whether you have seen the movie or not Kylo Ren is the main villain in a Star Wars film. All he needed to do was not look like Dooku for me to buy him.

I already burned my NRD from canceling this to go OT HTs. argh. don't matter. will probably order him again when bloggers show no hood pose. Rey however if ever they make her. will be a no brainer as long as they include the storm trooper mask.

GOD this movie is going to kick ass! And i say that after being burned by the prequels. My cautiousness is 99% gone, they did it! Going in they knew they couldn't **** this up and they didn't.

I see no way this is going to be a disappointment at all!

Also i can't say for sure that this is an EP8 spoiler but mark my words and remember it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't understand. Your "cautiousness is 99% gone" so why not order the figure?

Back