1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't have to worry about it.

If there's any truth to it at all (and I doubt it), it would be because Disney, having sucked the juice out of any and all OT, will now turn to the PT to suck its juices clean. This "return" could be a flashback.

Who knows. I thought they were trying to distance themselves from the PT so weird move if true.

I think it is inevitable at some point that Disney revisits the PT to exploit it in some way. I think the plan is to put some distance between it with the new movie paying homage to the OT. Then once everyone has had their fill of the OT, and with the likely satisfaction with the new movie, it will be ripe time to revisit the PT.

Disney owns it; it's going to cash in on it at some point.

You won't have to worry about it.

If there's any truth to it at all (and I doubt it), it would be because Disney, having sucked the juice out of any and all OT, will now turn to the PT to suck its juices clean. This "return" could be a flashback.

I would be very happy with that and with Hayden returning.

Whether Disney works it into the new trilogy is the question. But I have every faith that you and so many other fans will get your PT love at some point in the next two to three years of prime Star Wars exploitation.

Hayden Christiansen will not be in EP VIII. It's a false rumor. I can't say really how I know, but it is false.

Hayden Christiansen will not be in EP VIII. It's a false rumor. I can't say really how I know, but it is false.

Is this a "can't say really how I know" not to divulge sources know or is this a "can't say really how I know" gut feeling/personal opinion know?

I get that people think you have some Hot Toys insider information.

But there is no way you have inside information on the production of the film as well. Sorry.

Back