1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice except i have not seen the movie, do i still take the plunge and preorder?
Join the dark side or else

darthrevan.gif

So... the rumors of Ren not being a Sith or possibly not even force sensitive.... in that gif he deflected a blaster shot.... wouldn't that confirm he is force sensitive?

So... the rumors of Ren not being a Sith or possibly not even force sensitive.... in that gif he deflected a blaster shot.... wouldn't that confirm he is force sensitive?

JJ already confirmed he's not technically a sith, but that doesn't mean he can't be a dark force user or something similar. But I don't know how anyone can say he's not force sensitive when he's doing the force push motion in every trailer:lol

What rumor...? I mean StarWars.com says he is force sensitive lol. JJ has also talked about it.

Of course he's force sensitive, it would be moronic to even question the fact. Sith? Different story.

He's a religious fanatic, aka a sith wannabe. (which in a way makes it even more cool)

from recent tv spots it looks like there is heft whenever someone's using a lightsaber. looks good. :clap

from recent tv spots it looks like there is heft whenever someone's using a lightsaber. looks good. :clap

Not really. Just the style used with the light sabers.

Having them be heavy was one of Lucas' dumbest ideas. A focused beam of plasma heavy to hold...okay.

What's with the hesitation? Everything we've seen in commercials have been nothing less than awesome, I highly doubt they'll drop the ball on him:dunno

Movie needs to be good not just the character.

Whether you have seen the movie or not Kylo Ren is the main villain in a Star Wars film. All he needed to do was not look like Dooku for me to buy him.
LOL
I don't understand. Your "cautiousness is 99% gone" so why not order the figure?

I guess i just got less than a month to wait so might as well stick it out. Save that 1% chance the movie sucks! Plus there's no exclusive so no rush.

Think there is any chance this hits next week or in time to ship it for xmas?

This might be in time for the asian market. For the US and other parts of the world, it will most probably land early january unless you order directly from a asian based retailer.

Back