1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure discussion

I think HT will release her as a 2-Pack with Quicksilver with barely any accessories.
I've been hoping that's the case since they were announced. Would make sense since they are bare when it comes to possible accessories.

I think HT will release her as a 2-Pack with Quicksilver with barely any accessories.

don't... I need pink/red plastic stuff for her hands, she needs accessories

don't... I need pink/red plastic stuff for her hands, she needs accessories

I want special hands too! I can see her coming with hands but still coming as a two pack with QS. What extras would even come with him? :lol

I want special hands too! I can see her coming with hands but still coming as a two pack with QS. What extras would even come with him? :lol

Maybe sound effects?

"didn't see that coming?"

:lol I can't think of any accessory for him

I don't think one can package up his sass :lol

I was thinking the same thing about the Scarlet Witch's "buuuuuueebs"(Honest Trailer guy voice) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

right-in-the-feels.gif

I wonder if SW and QS will be released like normal figures or if they'll be a two pack "Summer Exclusive"?

No I'd say they'll be a regular release

Yeah, I'd say regular releases as well. As far as the two-pack goes, there's always the combo-pack possibility like Groot/Rocket! But there'll also be the individual offerings as well. I don't think they'd force someone to grab both if they only wanted one of them.

Here's hoping their little teaser on the Hot Toys Facebook page means that a preview of these two and Vision aren't far off. Oh, and someone else...name is on the tip of my tongue...

78UeGBy.gif

Yeah dude, I hope they keep the same outfit for Civil War and MAYBE add the headpiece. GIVE US THE FULL UNCANNY AVENGERS OUTFIT!
I hope they eventually go all in, and put her in this outfit! It's both classy and sexy!
Wanda.jpg

Back