Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The dark psychological aspect is what drew me to Batman. I always wanted "Silence of the Lambs in spandex", and TDK was the first movie to achieve that.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

People who loved the show whining about the movie Batmans not having enough physicality or not enough rhyme or reason to the Joker's plot? What??? :rotfl

I saw Batman with my grandfather in 1989, he was born before Kane even invented the character and he was thoroughly entertained. His only complaint when we walked out of the theater was how easily the Batwing went down after the car seemed so invincible. :lol

Kane co-created the character, but Bill Finger deserves most of the credit (yet receives almost none of it). Just had to get that point in.

Back on topic, I liked Keaton and Kilmer as a kid; I even liked Batman and Robin (it had shiny toys!). The Batwing was my favorite part of Batman (the rest was too dark for me to appreciate), and I agree it was silly how easily it went down at the end. I enjoyed Bale's take on Batman (after some initial reluctance), and I'm hesitant about Affleck, but I'm keeping an open mind. It sounds like we're getting a comic-accurate Batman in costume and strategy, which should be interesting to see.

A Catwoman preview at Comic Con would be ok with me.

I could, anything is possible.

Nobody expected Batman at SDCC last year. I wouldn't count on it, but don't rule it out either. Who knows?

Yeah you never know with Hot Toys. I'd like to see Ripley again this year. To at least give some hope of seeing her soon. More from this line would be welcome.

BBTS noted that you can only order 1 per house hold. I order one batman and one twin set. Will it go through since there will be two batman figures? haha

I think I'll grab two of the two-sets.

That's enough Keaton heads and bodies for Batman, Battle-Damaged Batman, and Bruce in a tux. It'll leave me with an extra tux outfit, which I think I'll use with a Christian Bale head. Then the two Waynes can stand together.

This'll likely be my last set of purchases from Hot Toys / Sideshow, since I don't see them doing any more Nolan or Burton Batman stuff (though I wouldn't mind picking up a Killer Croc, Harley Quinn, or Deadshot, as further rogues to stand with my 1/6 Batman collection, if they end up doing them. Especially Croc, though he's certainly the least likely to be made).

Yeah you never know with Hot Toys. I'd like to see Ripley again this year. To at least give some hope of seeing her soon. More from this line would be welcome.

Yeah anything from Batman Returns, Alien, or Arkham City is what I'm on the lookout for.

BBTS noted that you can only order 1 per house hold. I order one batman and one twin set. Will it go through since there will be two batman figures? haha

That'll be fine, they only restrict two orders of exactly the same product.

I still feel that they will totally mess up cat woman.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

If Hot Toys has ANY Batman items to reveal at SDCC, I'm down.

HT could hurt NECA sales by revealing Penguin right at the time NECA is ready to release.....

I still feel that they will totally mess up cat woman.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, I feel like a Catwoman from HT would either be one of the best figures ever, or they'll just bone it up lol.

I decided to buy the neca penguin, I'm collecting 1/6 burton's batman, but did you see that penguin? it's almost perfect, the only problem is the scale, if HT, give us a little signal about this figure in 1/6, I would stop (only in that case) what do ou think?

I'll Definetly be getting the Neca Penguin. Can't wait 5 years for HT to release Returns Figs (if they even do lol ) plus i have the '89 Neca Keaton, so it will go good with that.
I decided to buy the neca penguin, I'm collecting 1/6 burton's batman, but did you see that penguin? it's almost perfect, the only problem is the scale, if HT, give us a little signal about this figure in 1/6, I would stop (only in that case) what do ou think?

Do you hnow when is the SDCC this year?, Thanks

Back