Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

well considering the pics show multiple mouth pieces i would have to think YES! I wish they would give us better mouth pieces though, ones with more interesting expressions from the film.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

It's possible that it would be pegged just like those that came after DX09, like DX12/Armory Batman and Arkham Batman.

Either way, I just hope it just sits as deep as that faceplate on the close up photo. Looks really good, like 1:1.

Looks really beautiful in those new pics, I wonder if they've changed the Bruce Wayne sculpt.

It's possible that it would be pegged just like those that came after DX09, like DX12/Armory Batman and Arkham Batman.

Either way, I just hope it just sits as deep as that faceplate on the close up photo. Looks really good, like 1:1.

Yeah, it could be one of the best Batman sculpts hot toys has ever pulled

I wish I was more exited for this.

When was this announced?

hot_toys___batman_returns_1_6th_scale_batman_by_goxiii-d8scmpd.jpg

This kind of pisses me off though, I can't believe they are fans who don't like any of the movies! While I understand their stance, I can argue some that some fans just stick to their era and don't like anything else. It goes for the Tim burton era, and Nolan era, I just don't get why cant they just like all the eras.

Batman returns was the first movie I actually remember seeing as a kid and buying their toys from the movie, but my parents took me to see the 1989 batman but I don't remember... I even like the batman and robin flick... But still, I cannot wait for this release. I actually feel this is the best batman custome out of all them

dc80a63b77d435cf97a15ea78cc44a34.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Some people are always like this, they don't like new interpretations. You could see people doing that to Bale when he was Batman, they kept saying he wasn't as good as Keaton.

I'm sure we're about to see that with Affleck. If Affleck does a great job, I'm sure there will be folks that say he sucks and that Bale was better.

People who loved the show whining about the movie Batmans not having enough physicality or not enough rhyme or reason to the Joker's plot? What??? :rotfl

I saw Batman with my grandfather in 1989, he was born before Kane even invented the character and he was thoroughly entertained. His only complaint when we walked out of the theater was how easily the Batwing went down after the car seemed so invincible. :lol

Charles Mento wanted a scene more like this,

Not this,

People who loved the show whining about the movie Batmans not having enough physicality or not enough rhyme or reason to the Joker's plot? What??? :rotfl

I saw Batman with my grandfather in 1989, he was born before Kane even invented the character and he was thoroughly entertained. His only complaint when we walked out of the theater was how easily the Batwing went down after the car seemed so invincible. :lol

Ah yes, the bat wing scene. I thought that also when I saw the movie when I was a senior in high school.

Some people are always like this, they don't like new interpretations. You could see people doing that to Bale when he was Batman, they kept saying he wasn't as good as Keaton.

I'm sure we're about to see that with Affleck. If Affleck does a great job, I'm sure there will be folks that say he sucks and that Bale was better.

that's already happening it's unbelievable

Back