Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

How can HT make the mouthpieces look like Keaton in a mask, but the mouth on the actual Keaton headsculpt looks like ****.

I don't think the new mouth pieces look that good either. The chin is too long on two of them.

It's now on Hot Toys homepage. I'm happy as a child.

And man that was a long wait but the Batman figure is AWESOME!

Well, for everyone that said I am full of it...how u like me now? Came out a few weeks before I expected (though I know why) but I even called it not only being one, but two. So please, stop saying I'm making it up. No way I guessed two when everyone else called even one dead!

And yes, it's stunning!(the batman, not Keaton so much)

Now, everyone that said they wanted it so bad...let the excuses and whine start. All the "oh I'd buy anything" and "it will never happen" will now be "this is the worst ever" and "wish they never did it" and why not have X included"....

Last edited:

So far i only like this shot:
11154997_10152780254142344_8968583253390943604_o.jpg

It's been a long wait but now i have so much on my plate to think about, i don't know when i'll be buying this :dunno
Obviously i will not be buying that awful looking set (cowl bonus not enough incentive) but i do kinda wish he came with more stuff.

Came out a few weeks before I expected (though I know why)...

Love the inside info you gave us, still grateful for it!

Could you still shed a light on it why it came earlier. This is my favorite figure of all times, love to read all info about it!

Love the inside info you gave us, still grateful for it!

Could you still shed a light on it why it came earlier. This is my favorite figure of all times, love to read all info about it!

+1.

Thanks again Motu.

Quick question guys, i already have the DX09 Keaton which i use for the cockpit display of my Batmobile but will this new Batman Returns Keaton be okay to display with the 89 Batmobile or was that a new model of Batmobile altogether? :dunno

Quick question guys, i already have the DX09 Keaton which i use for the cockpit display of my Batmobile but will this new Batman Returns Keaton be okay to display with the 89 Batmobile or was that a new model of Batmobile altogether? :dunno

HT Batmobile is a mix between 89 and Returns.

It would be fine. The Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile is actually a mix between the 1989 Batman and the 1992 Batman Returns version.

HT Batmobile is a mix between 89 and Returns.

It would be fine. The Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile is actually a mix between the 1989 Batman and the 1992 Batman Returns version.

Thanks for the confirmation guys :hi5: in that case, i look forward to pre ordering just the Batman Returns figure as opposed to the set...should hear something from Sideshow this week i'd imagine?

Back to the drawing board with that Keaton head sculpt, HT. Ugh.

Excellent!! I agree the Keaton sculpt is not their best rendering, but I've always wanted to display a Keaton Bruce Wayne, whether in a tux or with his cowl removed. I'm in! :yess:

I'm guessing/hoping/cautiously optimistic HT will make major tweaks to the Keaton headsculpt. I am however worried about that tuxedo. It'll probably be as underwhelming as the suit on the Bale Bruce figure in the Armory set.

I think so too.

I think it's safe to say that that's what the final production suit looks like in hand. The collar tips are not as crisp as ones from dx11.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! If waited years to see these pictures

Great it is FINALLY happening... But that Keaton head is worse than the bootlegs. :(

Sallah

Yup. Regardless, I am still going to pre-order the 2 pack. Fingers crossed that Hot Toys would fire whoever's cousin that was hired to sculpt the Bruce Wayne head and fix the sculpt before it's too late.
It's been a dream to own a realistic looking Michael Keaton as Batman figure and a Bruce Wayne figure that comes with a ripped cowl.

Back