Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I know but its actually 4, that's another returns bats by the Batmobile [emoji6]

:horror :lol

If the legs had better articulation I'd say a single and one set is plenty. But four meseum poses :dunno

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

:horror :lol

If the legs had better articulation I'd say a single and one set is plenty. But four meseum poses :dunno

He really likes the figure, I think I remember him mentioning that it's his favorite suit and it also has the coolness and nostalgia going for it. More worthwhile than buying multiple 40 Hot Toys Stormtroopers and Iron Man figures in my opinion. He could make the suit armory vault at this point.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And who knows, maybe Hot Toys will release Penguin and Catwoman so Creasy can have multiple display options for the different Batman figures. like that will happen

Last edited:

He really likes the figure, I think I remember him mentioning that it's his favorite suit and it also has the coolness and nostalgia going for it. More worthwhile than buying multiple 40 Hot Toys Stormtroopers and Iron Man figures in my opinion. He could make the suit armory vault at this point.

View attachment 247495
View attachment 247496

And who knows, maybe Hot Toys will release Penguin and Catwoman so Creasy can have multiple display options for the different Batman figures. like that will happen

Hadn't even thought of that difab, that's a great idea!
Il be displaying them all differently, the standard museum pose is my favourite though.
Il be putting one in the classic grappling gun pose & I'm gonna change the one by the batmobile to him holding the remote by his mouth.
( I somehow got 3 of them in the box with this set? 2 were lying loose by batmans feet )
& 1 I'm gonna mod.
Iv already got a tony meis cape on 1 & I'm waiting on another but I'm gonna get a Jaxon cape too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e34e08ac2916eb48ea24a9974c6849ad.jpg
0df16d6f4acdcd4a01f28286ff5634bc.jpg

Had this as a kid, even with hot toys faults I think it's an improvement [emoji848]

Anybody put him in the Batmobile yet? Will he fit since he seems taller with his ears?

Hadn't even thought of that difab, that's a great idea!
Il be displaying them all differently, the standard museum pose is my favourite though.
Il be putting one in the classic grappling gun pose & I'm gonna change the one by the batmobile to him holding the remote by his mouth.
( I somehow got 3 of them in the box with this set? 2 were lying loose by batmans feet )
& 1 I'm gonna mod.
Iv already got a tony meis cape on 1 & I'm waiting on another but I'm gonna get a Jaxon cape too.

Hey since you have spares, does he at all fit in the batmobile :lol

I picture those old action figures were they just stand in the seat leaning down because you can't move the legs :lol

Ha Iv never tried, I'm never gonna leave a bats in the batmobile anyway so I ain't gonna bother to try. If you really wanted to fit him in though I'm sure you could

What I've been reading for the past 3 weeks as I wait for that damned replacement body. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :gah:
Maybe next week? Perhaps that'll be quite enough time? FS

Have you got your replacement batman yet?

Ha Iv never tried, I'm never gonna leave a bats in the batmobile anyway so I ain't gonna bother to try. If you really wanted to fit him in though I'm sure you could

Normally I would agree but having the BR and futzing with him over two months now I would say bending the legs to fit in the batmobile could lead to serious cracks or creases maybe even breaks :slap

I would like to see somebody do the 89 film look with the BW figure where he was wearing the black turtleneck and jeans. Should be easy to pick up those clothes at Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot

Or you can try his iconic sitting in the dark waiting for the signal suit. I think it was just a black coat, black shirt, black pants and dress shoes

The shoes just use the ones that came with the TuX

Have you got your replacement batman yet?

Nope. Won't be monday either, it'd need to have turned up in the country yesterday for there to be any hope of monday delivery.

Gas, from being among the earliest to get the figure I find myself among the late comers to actually being able to enjoy it. And that's assuming the next body doesn't break or have some other problem.

Nope. Won't be monday either, it'd need to have turned up in the country yesterday for there to be any hope of monday delivery.

Gas, from being among the earliest to get the figure I find myself among the late comers to actually being able to enjoy it. And that's assuming the next body doesn't break or have some other problem.

Wow didn't you ask for the replacement a month ago?

Man that really sucks, was it timcent you went with?
I know it ain't much help but I think u just got really unlucky with yours, not heard of anyone else havin that problem. Also the last two I i got both never had any problems with the gauntlet fins so maybe they changed the glue or somethin.they also issued the statement that it was very fragile & they wouldn't replace for tears or fins falling off.
Hope you get it soon tho mate

Normally I would agree but having the BR and futzing with him over two months now I would say bending the legs to fit in the batmobile could lead to serious cracks or creases maybe even breaks :slap

I would like to see somebody do the 89 film look with the BW figure where he was wearing the black turtleneck and jeans. Should be easy to pick up those clothes at Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot

Or you can try his iconic sitting in the dark waiting for the signal suit. I think it was just a black coat, black shirt, black pants and dress shoes

The shoes just use the ones that came with the TuX

I agree, U would risk the suit tearing trying to force it in but you done the same with the dx 09. It was a massive pain to get that in&that would ruin the suit being left in there.
Looks better standing beside it in my opinion.
The only reason I can see them havin Bruce in a tux is if they were thinking of a selina Kyle partnership. That would make sense don't see it happening now tho

Yeah, Timcent. He shipped it on the 1st or 2nd of this month but it only left Hong Kong on the 12th, possibly due to the Chinese new year. I don't think it's anyone's fault really, just a frustrating issue to have in the first place and then frustrating timing.

I agree, U would risk the suit tearing trying to force it in but you done the same with the dx 09. It was a massive pain to get that in&that would ruin the suit being left in there.
Looks better standing beside it in my opinion.
The only reason I can see them havin Bruce in a tux is if they were thinking of a selina Kyle partnership. That would make sense don't see it happening now tho

The last outfit I see HT doing is the Selina Masquade ball dress. No I'm sure it's strictly CW or nothing.

Would be interesting if they did the Selina secretary nerdy look. But that would require a brand new HS with the ratty hair in a bun, glasses and her make up.."stupid Corndog " :lol

I wouldn't put the Returns Batman in the Batmobile, I really wouldn't. The suit is too tight and form fitting, especially in the crotch, hips and leg area. The TrueType doesn't really move under the suit because there isn't a lot of room.

The DX 09 on the other hand is really "airy" in comparison. DX 09 might not be able to hold the poses since it doesn't have the ratchet joints, but there's a lot more give and room to the suit, especially in the legs. I contorted the DX 09 without his boots and it fit into the Batmobile seat perfectly. Feeling this Returns figure, I doubt it's the same. Makes me wonder how the hell they sealed the true type into that rubber suit. With the DX 09, I think it was sealed up in the back or along the waist somewhere, with the Returns though, I have no idea. You put the Returns Batman in there and I bet the rubber around the crotch where the legs meet stresses and tears. The DX 09 was much more pliable and conforming in comparison.

Yeah, Timcent. He shipped it on the 1st or 2nd of this month but it only left Hong Kong on the 12th, possibly due to the Chinese new year. I don't think it's anyone's fault really, just a frustrating issue to have in the first place and then frustrating timing.

Not to add to your frustration a-dev, but I just had the fastest Timcent delivery of all time. I ordered Ant-Man from him on Tuesday, he shipped it Tuesday and it was delivered yesterday morning, Friday. It's ****ing crazy that something could get to Dublin that fast. You might want to double check where that parcel is right now? There are some foreign tracking sites that work?

I wouldn't put the Returns Batman in the Batmobile, I really wouldn't. The suit is too tight and form fitting, especially in the crotch, hips and leg area. The TrueType doesn't really move under the suit because there isn't a lot of room.

The DX 09 on the other hand is really "airy" in comparison. DX 09 might not be able to hold the poses since it doesn't have the ratchet joints, but there's a lot more give and room to the suit, especially in the legs. I contorted the DX 09 without his boots and it fit into the Batmobile seat perfectly. Feeling this Returns figure, I doubt it's the same. Makes me wonder how the hell they sealed the true type into that rubber suit. With the DX 09, I think it was sealed up in the back or along the waist somewhere, with the Returns though, I have no idea. You put the Returns Batman in there and I bet the rubber around the crotch where the legs meet stresses and tears. The DX 09 was much more pliable and conforming in comparison.

I don't think there really isn't a TT under certain parts of the suit if you see the body parted out looks like the armor is one whole piece. I would like to see that suit cut open to se if it is a TT

Not to add to your frustration a-dev, but I just had the fastest Timcent delivery of all time. I ordered Ant-Man from him on Tuesday, he shipped it Tuesday and it was delivered yesterday morning, Friday. It's ****ing crazy that something could get to Dublin that fast. You might want to double check where that parcel is right now? There are some foreign tracking sites that work?

Well I've been using Kong Kong post and our own to track it. The former only seems to go as far as ''left Hong Kong for its destination on...'' and ours shows nothing because it evidently hasn't reached Ireland yet. Not much I can do. In any case would it even move at all on a Saturday and Sunday?

Given it left HK on the 12th I think it'll definitely be here next week, I'd be shocked and extremely pissed off if it doesn't. In fact I will quietly seethe with rage if it's not waiting for me on Tuesday.

Back