Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

That would be cool. I would take the gold logo from the poster and a black box too.

TVzfPX9.jpg

The problem is WB heavenly copyrighted this logo a long time ago, which is why there have been hardly any products using this exact symbol:lecture

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The problem is WB heavenly copyrighted this logo a long time ago, which is why there have been hardly any products using this exact symbol:lecture

Um I beg to differ......

mvbats9_zps2a2ea56a.jpg

-font-b-NECA-b-font-Batman-1989-Michael-Keaton-Scale-1-4-font-b-18.jpg

1989-hot-wheels-batmobile.jpg

Yeah tony!stop teasing dammit!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You're making it harder to wait for my cape that's ordered Tony :impatient:

Hope you have better luck getting it to look good than i do....

I can't wait for this figure and its STOCK CAPE.

I know a lot of people will frown on this for not being screen accurate but I wanted to share with you guys anyways.

Batman Returns cowl and Tony Mei cape on my DX09

Last edited:

Nice dude!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Still nothing on tracking for mine. Wasn't today, won't be tomorrow. C'monnnnnn

I know a lot of people will frown on this for not being screen accurate but I wanted to share with you guys anyways.

Great Plastik!:hi5:

I don't see too many pics posted on the weapons. So in case anyone was interested in the details I'd say HT captured the details perfectly

Accessories look pretty good. He really didn't have a lot of gadgets in BR. I always liked that big ass two way line launcher he used for Vicky Vale.

[/URL]

Wow, I really like that combination! With the sharp cowl ears and abs, it reminds me of the Kilmer suit.

That combination is horrible.Don't like it at all.Sorry it's just my opinion

Still nothing on tracking

If articulation isn't a big thing with you. Then he's worth the wait believe me

If anything it's a collectible you can get a kick out of

That combination is horrible.Don't like at all.Sorry it's just my opinion

everyone is entitled to their opinion, if it's not for you, then it's not for you. :wave

Got my DX08 Joker today and i love him next to my BR.:yess:

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 316
Back