1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call this, Harrison Ford as Han Solo and Harrison Ford at the premiere for Star Wars.

4268e3ee1e8ce3595dc681a5833f29e2.jpg

I call this, Harrison Ford as Han Solo and Harrison Ford at the premiere for Star Wars.

4268e3ee1e8ce3595dc681a5833f29e2.jpg

Very nice...now do a custom of Ford from the Golden Globes a few years back when he was just wasted (I kid!) Really nice custom...sell me the HS of the suited version for my Blade Runnuer custom lol...:wink1:

Unpacked Han from a long nap and noticed the V in the shirt is discolored. I had removed the wires, but it still discolored. Looked back into the thread, but never found if there was a way to reduce the discoloration that didn't involve paint or buying a new shirt. Did I miss an easy fix for this? Thanks

Seems like it's glue discoloration. Some other HT figures have the issue too -- I know I've seen it on the shirt of the Batman Returns Bruce Wayne figure.

Unpacked Han from a long nap and noticed the V in the shirt is discolored. I had removed the wires, but it still discolored. Looked back into the thread, but never found if there was a way to reduce the discoloration that didn't involve paint or buying a new shirt. Did I miss an easy fix for this? Thanks

Yeah, it's an issue with this fig for sure.

I've also had three different HT Han vests and each has gotten some kind of white fuzz lightly in places (mostly pockets.) Almost like mold, yet I keep my figs in a climate controlled room so heat/humidity isn't really an issue.

I have one of these listed in the Commerce, it is MISB sealed if anyone is still looking to pick one up.

Just to add, the leather belt is prone to flaking if not maintained inside a humid environment. The boots on mine started to crack so i had to fix it with leather repair cream.

So strange that HT has avoided making more OT Han figures. You'd think he's one of the more popular characters.

I know. I think it's because the Solo movie was coming out and they decided to concentrate on that license. Maybe they didn't want to make two OT Hans when everyone would prefer the Ford sculpt. I am sure more Hans are coming. They've been teased.

It's hard to wait! Someone is selling one for 400 USD but I just don't like the head sculpt too much.

Back