1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right c3po, as an authoritative member here on this forum, it was my RESPONSIBILITY to step in and diffuse the situation.

Had I just simply sat back and let things continue...well I'm not sure what catastrophic events would have ensued, we may very well have 30-50 comments concerning a raw material going around in circles and getting completely no where.

You've diffused it alright - though I'm sure your actual intent was to defuse it.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse thank you for following my ORDERS/WARNING (not a threat) of not continuing your pointless debate on diecast. Had I not interjected and put a stop to both of your bickering, you each would still be continuing your aimless dialogue, and by doing so, ruin this thread of an AWESOME figure.

As of now, I will not have the Mods review this case.

However, if parley does recommence, I will advise the Mods to disallow your accounts for the duration of 7 days.

Thank you.

That's right c3po, as an authoritative member here on this forum, it was my RESPONSIBILITY to step in and diffuse the situation.

Had I just simply sat back and let things continue...well I'm not sure what catastrophic events would have ensued, we may very well have 30-50 comments concerning a raw material going around in circles and getting completely no where.

Please tell me this ****ing guy isn't serious...

Last edited:
Fair point.. I keep meaning to try out the Obadiah Stane headsculpt on the Agent Coulson suit body.. still haven't got round to doing it though. :lol

I was gunna do that too but didnt want to mod my only coulson :lol

I used the enterbay MIB smith suit and a HT TTM21, taped some fabric to give him a very minor belly and he looks awesome.

Last edited:
We have been waiting for this guy for years, he finally gets announced and everyone goes bananas. Those crafty Asians are in control and they know it.:lol

Are we to understand you will also be wielding your Sword of a Thousand Truths, every time someone mentions the high price of figures from now on.. to protect us from "comments going around in circles and getting completely no where"?
:lol

Are we to understand you will also be wielding your Sword of a Thousand Truths, every time someone mentions the high price of figures from now on.. to protect us from "comments going around in circles and getting completely no where"?
:lol

I love the "as an authoritative member " part :lol

Last edited:
I love the "as an authoritative member " part :lol

Myself and 5 other members have been appointed by the mods to be on "patrol" if you will and to notify them of any unproductive, and or hard commenting to assist them in keeping this forum on course.

If the mods like my work, they will promote me as an Official Moderator.

Myself and 5 other members have been appointed by the mods to be on "patrol" if you will and to notify them of any unproductive, and or hard commenting to assist them in keeping this forum on course.

:lol link to this discussion? or is this like a teachers "special little patrol men" thing...

this cant be for real

edit: And I can think of 100 better members more deserving of this "opportunity"

Last edited:

Supposing this is true, you might want to ease up a bit and take it a little less seriously. My rule of thumb is that anyone who's itching to be a mod should be automatically disqualified from being a mod. Plus, you've blown your cover and compromised the whole operation, now, son! I can only imagine the consternation in mod HQ.

Supposing this is true, you might want to ease up a bit and take it a little less seriously. My rule of thumb is that anyone who's itching to be a mod should be automatically disqualified from being a mod. Plus, you've blown your cover and compromised the whole operation, now, son! I can only imagine the consternation in mod HQ.

I love how them being "on patrol" is the exact same thing any member mod or not can do... hitting the report button... :lol

You've been here a year and have less than a 1,000 posts and they want to make you a Mod? I call BS on this one.

uh...I must be out of the loop.
scratchhead.gif

Which Mods did you talk to about this?

Back