1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks robbie. also will be my first purchase through them. hope they are reliable?

They are very reliable. They're about 45 minutes from me. The only reason I don't order from them is because they charge me tax. They didn't use to, but they do now. And they double box as well.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse please take your argument to PM. No one cares what your opinions are regarding diecast except for yourselves.

If I see another post from either of you discussing diecast I will have the Mods come in and clean this mess up and each of you will be subjected to a temporary ban.

Thanks.

Wow, that's a bit harsh. Just because you ask a mod to come in doesn't mean they'll ban anyone on your say so. I would suggest to you that you use the ignore feature if you don't like something. I could careless about diecast one way or the other, but trying to get someone banned over it is a bit much.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse please take your argument to PM. No one cares what your opinions are regarding diecast except for yourselves.

If I see another post from either of you discussing diecast I will have the Mods come in and clean this mess up and each of you will be subjected to a temporary ban.

Thanks.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Thanks.

This is a thread about Whiplash Mk II, a diecast figure.. Mr Walker and I may have a strong difference of opinion on the subject of diecast but you will notice neither of us have threatened the other with moderation or bans.. its called democratic freedom of expression.

Our discussion was on topic and you are not a moderator.. so I would respectfully request you refrain from making wholly unnecessary threats to other forum members.

Thanks

This is a thread about Whiplash Mk II, a diecast figure.. Mr Walker and I may have a strong difference of opinion on the subject of diecast but you will notice neither of us have threatened the other with moderation or bans.. its called democratic freedom of expression.

Our discussion was on topic and you are not a moderator.. so I would respectfully request you refrain from making wholly unnecessary threats to other forum members.

Thanks

**** just got real!:dance

Yeah a mid transformation scene doesn't do it for me. with the proper reveal head one could have had WL mk 2 and used the spare head for a bash as well (like Iron monger. then I might have entertained the idea

Fair point.. I keep meaning to try out the Obadiah Stane headsculpt on the Agent Coulson suit body.. still haven't got round to doing it though. :lol

The sole reason for having a half-*** head is cost saving.

View attachment 92922

Aw man.

I would love to get this figure but there's just too many reasons not to get it.

1.) The price is just way too high generally speaking!

2.) He wasn't on screen long enough in the film for for me to justify a $400 price tag in my mind.

3.) The unmasked head sculpt is a re-use of the original portrait, which isn't accurate to the film.

Unfortunately with all the figures I have to get this year, and a few more from last year, there just isn't room in the budget for this figure. He is amazing looking. I would pick him up no questions asked if he were in the $275-$300 range.

Thanks

Taibhse's very much mistaken about my motives, but he's very much correct on this.

Neither of us were being hostile or offensive, and last I checked the forum rules, being "uninteresting to others" isn't a ban worthy offence. You feel otherwise, feel free to report the thread to the mods, let them sort it out. Or perhaps, given that the discussion was already over by the time you butted in, refrain from making empty threats where they're not required.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse thank you for following my ORDERS/WARNING (not a threat) of not continuing your pointless debate on diecast. Had I not interjected and put a stop to both of your bickering, you each would still be continuing your aimless dialogue, and by doing so, ruin this thread of an AWESOME figure.

As of now, I will not have the Mods review this case.

However, if parley does recommence, I will advise the Mods to disallow your accounts for the duration of 7 days.

Thank you.

Mr Walker and Tailbhse thank you for following my ORDERS/WARNING (not a threat) of not continuing your pointless debate on diecast. Had I not interjected and put a stop to both of your bickering, you each would still be continuing your aimless dialogue, and by doing so, ruin this thread of an AWESOME figure.

As of now, I will not have the Mods review this case.

However, if parley does recommence, I will advise the Mods to disallow your accounts for the duration of 7 days.

Thank you.

Thank you for your forebearance. Your nobility of spirit embiggens us all.

Wow, Jeff definitely saved this thread from metal discussion because people "followed" his "ORDERS". What internet power.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wow, Jeff definitely saved this thread from metal discussion because people "followed" his "ORDERS". What internet power.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
That's right c3po, as an authoritative member here on this forum, it was my RESPONSIBILITY to step in and diffuse the situation.

Had I just simply sat back and let things continue...well I'm not sure what catastrophic events would have ensued, we may very well have 30-50 comments concerning a raw material going around in circles and getting completely no where.

Back