1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God, it's Christmas..!
a426495882a1a59c4d8d3e5dc918ee32.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Too bad I didn't get a 50% code, would've picked up Alfred + Armory in an instant. Hopefully there will be another one in the future.

Put an order in for this figure to go along with my DX11 Joker. Hopefully will have it in hands tomorrow. Been wanting to get a proper Batman for some time now but had to decide between this one or the Arkham Batman. :)

Here is the review that my Son and I did for Sideshow, lots of photos and details. Also this one is still 20% off with the GEEKDAY15 code through the 29th, I believe. Also it currently comes with double rewards, so $625 - 20% + 10% in rewards on the sale price.

Richter Boys Review

MG_0407.jpg

Can't believe it took me a couple of days to think about buying the set with the 20% off with double reward points. Calculating this it's like getting each figure for $152.50 each and the armory for free!

It's pretty insane considering what some people paid for the DX12 before this came out.

That was my thinking. I ordered the Alfred armory set at half off a while back. All this time I've missed out on a Bale Batman and I dunno what the DX12 is going for these days, but probably not less than the $287 I'm paying for the set. Basically getting Alfred and the armory for free.

Can't believe it took me a couple of days to think about buying the set with the 20% off with double reward points. Calculating this it's like getting each figure for $152.50 each and the armory for free!

Yep, it's a pretty big chunk of change, but when you break it down it's a steal.

Also this set qualifies with the new UROCK2015 code for 20% off and still double (10%) points.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/?code=UROCK2015

Well, and Cofphoto correct me if I'm wrong, but the SSC discount is only for 20% with 10% in Reward Points that can be used towards another purchase sometime in the future. The better deal, if you're thinking short term, is Big Bad. Instant gratification versus save money later.

Back