1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it just the 3 pack armory on the discount or was the 2 pack (Alfred) and just Batman one for sale as well?

hi guys, anyone with the discount coupon did not need it or used it, it will be great to have this set..

Couldn't resist - went ahead and ordered the Armoury with Alfred. Hoping that the 3 figure set doesn't get a similar discount in a few months!

PM me if you want to use my code. Know that I have to order it though as its not transferable

It won't even let me use the code now. Saying its expired! Had to email sideshow with screenshot evidence of the times and hopefully they'll honor it. Silly that it expired way before it should have.

It won't even let me use the code now. Saying its expired! Had to email sideshow with screenshot evidence of the times and hopefully they'll honor it. Silly that it expired way before it should have.
I offered many people my code for free, no one wanted me to order if for em. Oh well, their loss. I wasn't gonna use it anyway

Many of their recent coupon codes have expired at midnight GMT, which was almost 5 hours ago now, rather than midnight PT. You think they'd fix it by this point, but hopefully Sideshow ends up honoring the discount for your order (I imagine they will).

And to add to the thread, I also picked up the Armory (with Alfred) with my coupon. My Catwoman finally has a new accessory! Now to figure out if I'm willing to sell the Alfred figure that I have little to no use for...

Many of their recent coupon codes have expired at midnight GMT, which was almost 5 hours ago now, rather than midnight PT. You think they'd fix it by this point, but hopefully Sideshow ends up honoring the discount for your order (I imagine they will).

And to add to the thread, I also picked up the Armory (with Alfred) with my coupon. My Catwoman finally has a new accessory! Now to figure out if I'm willing to sell the Alfred figure that I have little to no use for...
That's very unfortunate, but I'm confident they'll honor it as well. The correct time is all over the email and their site page. I'm psyched up for RoboCop now so let's hope. Lol

Last night Nuka Cola Kidd was nice enough to post his code, so I ordered the Armory with Alfred. I don't really need Alfred but I couldn't pass that set up for under $300.

Just made a memory cloth
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107956.892204.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107968.302280.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107975.736339.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107983.688005.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107991.190767.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432107999.333720.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432108007.520774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432108015.733250.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Too bad no 50% off for the Bruce Wayne included too pack. 20% off is still good (took off over 100$) so I'll stick with that.

Sharing some pix of my Hot Toys Armory
I decided to hang the belts, since its always falling down
besides the way it is folded might damage them in the long run

armory1.jpg
---
armory2.jpg

armory3.jpg
---
armory4.jpg

armory5.jpg
---
armory6.jpg