1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some close inspection of this version of the armory vs the Toys Legend one. I conclude that Hot Toys worked out a deal with Toys Legend.

The only differences I see are as follows:

1 - The back panels are swapped to be more screen accurate (Many people did this mod themselves).

2 - The light placement in the top is changed

3 - the bottom base is thicker.

4 - Does the new one have a remote to control the lighting?

Aside from those differences they are one in the same, the accessories in the armory, etc are identical. So I say fear not to those who purchased the Toys Legend Version, which I believe will be a cheaper alternative. i do consider buying the set, taking the alfred and bruce and selling the rest online... we will see!

I think they are gonna sell it around $400 and $450.

I have also the DX12 and recently bought a suit and a HTs true-type body to kit-bash a Bruce Wayne, gotta say I feel happy for all the people who wasn't able to get Bats in the 1st round, but sad because is an improve DX12. I'm thinking about selling mine to adjust some $$ to get this full set...

Lol @ $400, more like in $700 range.

You guys probably right about The price, off course will be higher, but I just hope It doesn't.
I think Alfred will the bonus in this set

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Maybe the price will be lower due to the fact that Hot Toys did not have to put much sculpting / research into the armory because it was already made for them?

Yeah someone on fB Secret Base said the entire set was only 3700$hk if you are VIP

If its really 3900$HK I am buying this. too bad shipping and Canadian custom taxes will be insane.

I'm thinking about the size of the box.
The Luke Skywalker set of two figures was pretty big.
This has to carry three complete figures, an extra head, extra face plate heads ( they will ) and then there's the cage and the bits... It'll be huge.
Price is open just now but, the two figures are basic, so 900 each, then there's the Bat, add 1200. The cage was to be around 1300. Total in the region of 4300, (£420 / $650 ).

I'm thinking about the size of the box.
The Luke Skywalker set of two figures was pretty big.
This has to carry three complete figures, an extra head, extra face plate heads ( they will ) and then there's the cage and the bits... It'll be huge.
Price is open just now but, the two figures are basic, so 900 each, then there's the Bat, add 1200. The cage was to be around 1300. Total in the region of 4300, (£420 / $650 ).

The DX12 figure can stay inside the Armory in the box so that will save some room.

seriously, what's the hold up on ra's??? he's the only major villain with no figure. i can understand ht's hesitance if ra's is played by, i dunno, mike myers. but this is liam neeson here, the wolf punching, daughter saving bada$$. surely he warrants a figure by his mere presence alone in the film, never mind playing a character who trained batman and also cast a huge shadow in the last film.

also, would be nice if ht upgrade two-face. enough with the joker redo. time to fix what's lacking.

This set really changed my entire plan for 2014. I had Vader on Pre-Order as well as Supes. As much as I love Vader, I would rather wait considering EP7 is coming.

These 3 figures are my top priority now ugh.

So much for expanding the collection. Time to sell my Armory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is getting released for Preorder next week.
It's a full set of seven Hall Of Armour, MKI to VII(All with PERS headsculpts in the armour), Tony, Pepper, Happy, the giant bunny rabbit and Pepper's Audi A6.

:rotfl

I did some close inspection of this version of the armory vs the Toys Legend one. I conclude that Hot Toys worked out a deal with Toys Legend.

The only differences I see are as follows:

1 - The back panels are swapped to be more screen accurate (Many people did this mod themselves).

2 - The light placement in the top is changed

3 - the bottom base is thicker.

4 - Does the new one have a remote to control the lighting?

Aside from those differences they are one in the same, the accessories in the armory, etc are identical. So I say fear not to those who purchased the Toys Legend Version, which I believe will be a cheaper alternative. i do consider buying the set, taking the alfred and bruce and selling the rest online... we will see!

Yes, the remote will be for the lights, this would be cool for actually every light-up feature of figures in the future! :lecture

The front doors are more accurate at HT's version, when closed they are not in one line with the base (at the sides), but behind it which is like in the movie:

(...)

And they got the doors right! :yess:

554495_10151817754632344_499999602_n.jpg

Last edited:
I got into this hobby for the DX11 and it's been downhill from there lol.

When the new Joker comes out complete with everything I didn't know I needed, I may lose my mind.

Imagine Joker 3.0 and Dent 2.0? :insert "Jackie Chan wot" dot jpeg:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is freaking nuts! The Bale sculpt is the best I've seen, Caine looks awesome, and the batman looks like a modded DX12 (which I never got, because I'm happy with my DX02). I've not been this excited for a figure since the DX13 was first announced back in April!

Why do people keep saying they're going to sell their DX12? I understand it's to soften the blow, but the suit that comes with the set is supposed to be displayed in the armory. Without another DX12 you wouldn't be able to display bats by himself.

This is definitely a surprise. I love the Wayne and Alfred figures. The armory would be nice, but there's no way I can afford this. I'd like to maybe grab Alfred and the Wayne suit separately down the road.

Congrats to those who are gonna grab this.

Back