1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just info, price for all set is $488-$500 at Asia :D
so maybe it would be about $550-$650 at America & Europe

By the looks of it the Batman that comes with this is exactly the same as the DX12 other then the faceplates.

How can anybody say that Michael Caine likeness is off? Best I've seen!! Christian Bale on the other hand, I've seen much better in the customs forums.

Too bad most will only get this armory for 'the extra figures Wayne and Alfred'. :/
No hope for them to go in a twopack like the demonbat & scarecrow :/

Why do people keep saying they're going to sell their DX12? I understand it's to soften the blow, but the suit that comes with the set is supposed to be displayed in the armory. Without another DX12 you wouldn't be able to display bats by himself.

:lecture:exactly:

Although, if you think about it, you could only display the suit either in the armory or as a stand alone figure at any given point in time :lol

And for those who said that HT improved the batsuit, I don't think HT actually did so? Looks exactly the same to me as the DX 12; the only improvement they made seems to be on the mouthpieces. They made no mention whatsoever about a "new/improved" batsuit in the product description.

I calculated the prices of the last few release, including the Chitauri set, Hulk/Banner set and several others, and came up with the difference of the Sideshow price. Its @ 12% on every figure.

So assuming SS will use that same formula, which I see no reason why they won't, the prices should be very near these.

MMS234 - Armory and Batman ( 2330 HK - $300 USD ) SS - $337
MMS235 - Armory, Batman and Alfred ( 3330 HK - $430 USD ) SS - $482
MMS236 - Armory, Batman, Alfred and Bruce ( 3930 HK - $507 USD ) SS - $570

So even if its a little higher, I'm going to guess at SSC, they will be @ here.

MMS234 - $350
MMS235 - $500
MMS236 - $600

According to the LCS here that always follows SS's MSRP on HT figures,

MMS 234 @ $370
MMS 235 @ $525
MMS 236 @ $620

According to the LCS here that always follows SS's MSRP on HT figures,

MMS 234 @ $370
MMS 235 @ $525
MMS 236 @ $620

Thats pretty close to my estimates. Other than total over reaction, I wasn't understanding the $800-1000 predictions. :dunno

The set looks amazing! the cage and Alfred looks amazing
the new faceplates are a great improvement over the stock Dx12, in fact the plates were the weakest point of it.
I'm not sure about bruce wayne, I'll have to think about that...

Back