1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And people said I was crazy in the QS0001 thread when I said there would be a new Dark Knight suit figure. :lol @ thinking that would be there last one.

With four new mouth plates and production time, this will be their best Batman figure yet . . . till the next one.

Let's not forget, there's still another Joker, Batsignal and a TDKR bat armory on the way. I bet we see another sets with Batman featured in them. Probably a "new" Begins suit and "TDKR version" before it's all said and done.

:goodpost::exactly:

They really should make a new cowl, those; jeepers that thing's "meh." It's something I can get over, but, still, it'd be nice if they could get it right for the final product (along with non-googly PERS).

:exactly: It's the same figure with different mouth pieces (1/4 scale mouth pieces) :lol They aren't going to waste money sculpting a new head sculpt, when they can just reuse the DX12. :lecture

Sadly sure. I love this set and I'll have to get it but I hate the DX12 and this set's Bale head sculpt. Imo it looks pretty off, but this has been discussed a thousand times before.
Think the repaint itself is a slight improvement though.

Alfred looks okay imo, nobody will doubt it's meant to be Alfred but I think they could have done better. :wink1:

Well lets remember, it's only a prototype.

To date every TDK/TDKR suit release from Hot Toys has turned out radically different from what Hot Toys originally showed in the specs/pics.

To date every TDK/TDKR suit release from Hot Toys has turned out radically different from what Hot Toys originally showed in the specs/pics.

Not really. The DX 12 didn't look much different. I just hope, if this one does, that it does so for the better.

Imo not necessarily radically different in the postitive direction when it's about the head sculpts... Catwoman, DX12 ...

Anyway, the set is great!

Last edited:
I'm not going to read through this whole thread. :lol

So, this is all in one set? You can't get an Alfred by himself?

Hopefully we will get a dx begins batman with Los Bruce :)

That would be great! Back to the Batman roots! Think a set like this with multiple options including Trenchcoat Gordon, Bat-Signal and BB Batman would work well.

I'm not going to read through this whole thread. :lol

So, this is all in one set? You can't get an Alfred by himself?

You can get the armory by itself (with a Batman figure), you can get the armory (with a Batman figure and Alfred), and you can get an armory (with a Batman figure, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne).

You can get the armory by itself (with a Batman figure), you can get the armory (with a Batman figure and Alfred), and you can get an armory (with a Batman figure, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne).

Man... Just when i thought 2013 was expensive for me... Here they go! ... Need to find a balance between customs and hot toys Batfan? ... I think its high time...

Not really. The DX 12 didn't look much different. I just hope, if this one does, that it does so for the better.

Yes it did. Did you forget about the bat chest logo or how different the faceplates or the cowl and eyes turned out (and not for the better mind you).

Then there's the qs001 which was night and day. I rest my case.

Back