1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow HT I'm genuinely surprised right now. There's a few details that could be changed for the better. Like Wayne's suit needs to be blue. But all in all this is a great looking set. Bought.

It's kind of funny they mention that Michael Caine is an academy award winner and not Christian Bale.

And people said I was crazy in the QS0001 thread when I said there would be a new Dark Knight suit figure. :lol @ thinking that would be there last one.

With four new mouth plates and production time, this will be their best Batman figure yet . . . till the next one.

Let's not forget, there's still another Joker, Batsignal and a TDKR bat armory on the way. I bet we see another sets with Batman featured in them. Probably a "new" Begins suit and "TDKR version" before it's all said and done.

So willl they release another full suit with the tdkr clear armory this set looks to be in response to all the third party figures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

You getting the Banner/Hulk set? Did you not get Hulk on his own?

I do like these sets they're starting to do though :clap

Yeah.... Yeah I did. :monkey1 It'll be my third Hulk when the set finally arrives. :slap :monkey3

I too like these new 2 pack sets with the extras. I probably would have waited on getting a DX12 had I known about this and would have just purchased a few misc. pieces from it that aren't included in this one.

The figure is a DX12 with improved belt, Bale sculpt and mouth pieces. Everyone needs to stop freaking out. It's the same figure.

Wouldn't make sense to make a whole knew less articulated body than use one that's already at their disposal. It would cost more to create new molds for this less articulated body which would be pointless

Like they did with the Iron Man power pose you mean :monkey1

Its a pity they now feel the need to put PERS into every single Batman figure they ever release. Given how packed the rest of this set is this could have been a nice opportunity to try out normal painted eyes on a TDK Batman for the first time since MMS71, a chance to finally nail the squinty eyes look. But no, course not. Bug eyes again.

Exactly. PERS works well for some figures. DX11 and DX13 are 2 IMO. Any Batman figures though are a different story. I mean look at the OC Bats. The painted eyes look great. Who is going to complain if PERS aren't included with Bats?? We shouldn't have to paint eyelids or remove the PERS to make a $300 figure look more screen accurate.

USD650 here locally for the biggest set. SSC usually has the same price.

1546407_610212692381542_1561688085_n.jpg

That I think is a great price. I'd consider selling my DX12 now for half of it and get this set ;)

I think $650-700 for this set is a bargain, considering that some have paid more than that for JUST the custom Bruce Wayne suit.

i'm glad i sold my second DX12 to help fund a second QS001, now i will grab this full set and have another DX12 type figure!

hmm so it will be € 650 for the biggest pack...
Too bad they don't apply the currency difference because € 475 euro would be nice indeed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4u9l_W8Pc[/ame]

Yes, Keaton bats has excellent pers - except for how the back of his head has that silly square plate.
But who knows, maybe HT will tweak the cowl and eyes. They did so with the DX13.

Back