1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered both because well why the hell not. Look at the IM3 Iron Patriot and War Machine 2.0 Same figure over 300$ different paint jobs. People are willing to buy those. The only other figure I will buy from this is Loki because I missed out on the Avengers figures. I'M SO EXCITED I may crap THUNDER. LOL Another thing I see people complaining about him not having his helmet. This is the Ultimate Marvel Universe . He does not go around with the helmet that much.

Last edited:
so quick question. I'm on the fence on which one to order, does he even show up in the movie with the armor and no sleeves?

Just wondering. I think it's the better looking figure, but I do like the black poncho the other figure has.

The problem being that Hot Toys will now see that they can get away with charging all that money for something that could have just been interchangeable or a costume swap..

Interchangeable pop-out true type and rubber arms? Can that even be done? Have any true types ever had pop out arms? Then the headache of removing his breast plate just to fit his armor underneath every time you want to change his appearance.

It really sounds like two separate figures was the way to go. They included the poncho with the one to give two different looks anyway. I don't see why this is cause for panic.

so quick question. I'm on the fence on which one to order, does he even show up in the movie with the armor and no sleeves?

Just wondering. I think it's the better looking figure, but I do like the black poncho the other figure has.

Thats what im wondering too im pretty sure he has sleeves for the whole trailer. I like the sleeved one better. But one without sleeves makes him different. Even with the miami tan.

get both why not lol

Everyone has been wanting a "sleeveless" Thor ever since the first movie and now he is here! If you don't like it or feel it's a cheap cop-out, then don't buy!

Looks great and I'm happy Hot Toys finally made one! :rock

He's shown both ways and with the "poncho" as well in the trailer. The sleeveless one is only available through Sideshow if that makes a difference too.

I only noticed one scene where he was sleeveless, the rest of the time he was either wearing the Poncho or had the sleeved look

My thinking is though we've been waiting for a sleeveless Thor since the very first film now which makes this a no brainer. The arm sculpts look great as well :)

IMO, this is the one to get -To me, the differences between the MMS224 and Avengers Thor are enough that I can pass on it. But the sleevless look/ headsculpt/ base on this one are too good for me to pass up...

But if you have the money.. ¿Por que no los dos?

I ordered both, but I wondered if HT could have made this like a DX Luke Skywalker and just included two separate bodies, but of course 2 different figures means more money.

I ordered both, but I wondered if HT could have made this like a DX Luke Skywalker and just included two separate bodies, but of course 2 different figures means more money.

You just answered yourself

IMO, this is the one to get -To me, the differences between the MMS224 and Avengers Thor are enough that I can pass on it. But the sleevless look/ headsculpt/ base on this one are too good for me to pass up...

But if you have the money.. ¿Por que no los dos?

Love how you use the correct opening question mark upside down like it should be when writing Spanish. +1.

This one is definitely better looking than the regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then people would just be pissed that they had to spend $315 for a two-pack when they only wanted one.

Then people would just be pissed that they had to spend $315 for a two-pack when they only wanted one.

True you cant make everyone happy but most would have loved that I know I would of.

Back