1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ffs at this rate am going to be making it to next payday before this gets charged...
How many weeks again between notification and charge? Kinda forgot

Gah, snoozed too long on this, just jumped on the waitlist, didn't think this release would be so popular.

didn't think this release would be so popular.

wrong-gif.gif

I think it surprised a lot of people...me included!!!

oh yeah when I ordered it I didnt expect it to sell out, in fact I forgot I ordered it, which I did last October and then I found out it was limited in March, then I realized I had it on PO, which was followed by some kind of crazy dance

oh yeah when I ordered it I didnt expect it to sell out, in fact I forgot I ordered it, which I did last October and then I found out it was limited in March, then I realized I had it on PO, which was followed by some kind of crazy dance

:rotfl thats wonderful :lol I was on the forums and saw that it was wait listed which made me do a double take

Anything I have any interest in with an exclusive tag, I pre-order so I don't "miss out." Unless it has NRD, I figure I can cancel later no harm, no foul.

I agree. Exactly what I do. I also try to have the best version of a character unless they change drastically. Iron man is the only exception

I agree. Exactly what I do. I also try to have the best version of a character unless they change drastically. Iron man is the only exception

Yep me too, unfortunately I'm prone to ordering everything I like, its a problem :lol. Even worse is I can't convince myself to cancel :gah:

Yeah last one I cancelled was TDW Loki. Just couldn't justify buying him with not much difference from the avengers. Just wanted the ether which I will search for on evilbay.

Yeah last one I cancelled was TDW Loki. Just couldn't justify buying him with not much difference from the avengers. Just wanted the ether which I will search for on evilbay.

yeah I'm waiting for that to hit eBay and also to see the Loki Box and also if there will be a new head, so I'll wait for Reviews before cancelling

....the only problem being I have this guy on Flex so I will get fees for waiting so long, Can you switch from Flex to pay when it ships?

Back