1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: I used to feel like that as well - then I came on here....so nice to talk about collectibles with people who actually understand the hobby!! Gives my parents a rest from me constantly gushing about figures and statues! :lol

And I couldn't agree more, as long as you are happy then that is all that matters! :) And I am very happy collecting my figures! :)

Haha yeah I thought my mom was going to take me to rehab if I mentioned them one more time :lol this forum make the waits easier and the lonely feeling non existent. Amazing feeling to be around people that get you :1-1:

Haha yeah I thought my mom was going to take me to rehab if I mentioned them one more time :lol this forum make the waits easier and the lonely feeling non existent. Amazing feeling to be around people that get you :1-1:

Yeah I joined this forum last year, but I'm only recently becoming active on here, I realized that waiting for my pre-orders didn't have to be boring, I could come on here and talk with people who are genuinely interested... now its one of my favorite places to be. :mexwave

Yeah I joined this forum last year, but I'm only recently becoming active on here, I realized that waiting for my pre-orders didn't have to be boring, I could come on here and talk with people who are genuinely interested... now its one of my favorite places to be. :mexwave

Yeah I agree! I spend a LOT of time here. Who ever decided to start this is a great person! BTW that is a really cool animation thing :clap

Well said!! :clap Nothing like 'New figure syndrome' as I call it - Love my films and my collection(s) to bits as well - a nice escape from everyday life...

Well said also!! The other girls at my work place don't get my film/figure obsession either I often get the 'you spent how much on a doll (doll = :mad: )' look from them! Parents are pretty cool with it - they even advise on which figure I should get next!! :lol I have always had some sort of collection on the go, even from an early age and not about to stop now!!

Thank you! It is also great to be able to talk to others in this hobby who just gets it. Meaning our obsession :hi5:

:exactly:why i joined this forum, its a great outlet for discussion when you are surrounded by well I'll just say 'non-collectors', but I have many other words
Still its great to talk like you said :wave

This forum has some great resources as well as members. Always a pleasure talking and viewing collections.

This forum has some great resources as well as members. Always a pleasure talking and viewing collections.

Absolutely! In fact I only recently found out that there are 2 Dark World LOKI version(one being a SSC exclusive)... I panicked for a second and then checked my PO and THANK GOD..... its the Exclusive:yess:

Yeah I agree! I spend a LOT of time here. Who ever decided to start this is a great person! BTW that is a really cool animation thing :clap

Yep I actually find the number of smileys is quite low compared to other forums, too bad coz its a great way to get your message across :bounce:r2d2line:sancho
That and images:
26441133.jpg

Absolutely! In fact I only recently found out that there are 2 Dark World LOKI version(one being a SSC exclusive)... I panicked for a second and then checked my PO and THANK GOD..... its the Exclusive:yess:

You learn something new everyday here almost. Like just now. I didn't realize that there were two either :lol

Neither did I. Blah. The Aether is a deal sealer for me..

Waitlist reservation submitted...

Neither did I. Blah. The Aether is a deal sealer for me..

Waitlist reservation submitted...

Yep it's almost a must have if you have the Tesseract already, hopefully they keep making Infinity Stones accessories..... That silver orb thingy will come with Star Lord for sure

Back