1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the trailer show several helicarriers?

Yes, but I'm also wondering whether its just one carrier crashing at the end of the trailer.

Also, what's SHIELD's budget that they can afford so much damage? :)

If cap happens after Thor then the 2 shown in the trailer might be the first in service after the one damaged in the Avengers.

that nice except it stop at Iron Man 3. Everything up to that point was pretty clear as to when it happens. The things that are confusing are Thor 2 and Cap 2...

that nice except it stop at Iron Man 3. Everything up to that point was pretty clear as to when it happens. The things that are confusing are Thor 2 and Cap 2...

It would be rude to post spoilers in case someone else who has yet to see The Dark World looks through it. Also, I've seen the movie 3 times now and am still not entirely sure how to write out the last few scenes when posed with the question "what happened?". It's hard to tell really happened. And Winter Soldier hasn't even come out yet...

It wasn't an insult and I didn't mean spoilers were necessary either. The timeline is the confusing part for most people especially with Thor 2.

I think Thor is the summer after avengers and IM3 is the christmas after avengers...

So if avengers is summer 2012

IM3 is Christmas 2012

Thor 2 is Summer ish 2013

I think...

Last edited:
Perhaps Ultron and Thanos will live up to your expectations.... Which is why Thor and his Avengers will have to become a team again. 2015 is coming.... :wink1:

I am looking forward to seeing those villains. I know those will pose a far superior level of threat than the albino elf in Thor 2. LOL
I enjoyed Thor 2, especially the Sci-Fi elements. Maybe next time a little less Jane Foster.

if they do Ultron right which I have full faith Whedon and Fiege will do then Ultron will easily be the best Marvel villain and one of the best comic book villians on film. Spader will own it

After seeing Thor 2 I still really wish they'd make a new Odin with the updated armor/helmet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back