1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he sold out on SSC? He's not showing on their Hot Toys page for me, only the light-armor version.

Saw the movie on Tuesday...absolutely loved it (can't wait for the blu ray) and as this figure looks so good...I have (predictably) caved in and pre-ordered it! :)

:exactly: Me too! Thor is my favorite amongst the solo Marvel franchises right now. My only gripe about Thor 2 is that the events in the climax were obviously going to effect everyone on a global scale and many people were witnessing it! Soooooo.... Where was SHIELD and/or the other Avengers? Someone had to take notice of what was happening? How could you miss something like that?! I'd figure at least someone else would show up to help?!

Otherwise.... As I stated, LOVED IT! :yess:

Well, the climax of Thor 2 involved an 8 minute phenomenon taking place over London soil that only a couple of people on the planet were anticipating. I'm fine with SHIELD and the Avengers not showing up out of the blue for those 8 minutes. Who knows what was going on with them at that time.

Well, the climax of Thor 2 involved an 8 minute phenomenon taking place over London soil that only a couple of people on the planet were anticipating. I'm fine with SHIELD and the Avengers not showing up out of the blue for those 8 minutes. Who knows what was going on with them at that time.

Same. Cameo's are cool and we'd all like to see the others turn up from time to time but I can see how/why they didn't.

Besides, we have Avengers 2 for all that.:yess:

Just saw the movie again tonight....had another look at those proto pics in the PO gallery there and....I sure hope HT tones down the "newness" of this....burnish that armor a bit, tone down/darken that chain-mail. He doesn't look so factory fresh in this movie (and that's a great thing)....I hope the figure ends up reflecting that...

....but that's not to say it isn't a stunning figure...it is!

These bear repeating (thanks Centrocal!)...

HI-RES pg 21 post #203

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

They managed to get to Germany to capture Loki fairly quickly :dunno

Those Quinjets are hypersonic, and the Helicarrier was actually supposed to be in the middle of the Atlantic at the time.
Of course that's still like Mach 10 to make it in ten minutes or less.

Germany took them 9 minutes. :lecture

Besides, they were on global tesseract alert at the time.

Did everyone forget about the two jets that got in the battle midway? :lol

The voice commanding them was similar to the one commanding the nuker in Avengers.

Maybe shield was busy with the plot of Captain America? If the movies happen more or less simultaneously then they wouldn't have the resources to deal with Malekith, especially since the trailer of Cap shows the carrier being destroyed.

Back