1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the greatest 1/6 figures I have ever seen. The proportions, the outfit, the new arm design, the sculpt... Wow. Honestly I don't think I've ever seen a better 1/6 scale portrait.

Like the Mark 4, this feels definitive for the character.

:exactly::goodpost:

I agree! Some will complain no matter how good these figures can look. (Can't please everyone) But no complaints here.... Other than the release date is almost a year away!

Can't wait til coupons work for this. I hope the critics are wrong about the movie. Will be attending the premiere next week along with the stars!

Sweet! Share some pics if you can! :wave

Will do! It's the one time I actually get to take pictures on a "set". I usually get some good photographs of and with the actors at the after-party since the reporters have them on the carpet. I know I'm extremely late but I haven't had free time in a long time, but I plan on posting screen caps of my scenes as well as my photos from The Dark Knight Rises premiere and after-party pics on my blog soon (dwkungfustar.blogspot.com). Hopefully before the year is over... :gah:

Last edited:
Will do! It's the one time I actually get to take pictures on a "set". I usually get some good photographs of and with the actors at the after-party since the reports have them on the carpet. I know I'm extremely late but I haven't had free time in a long time, but I plan on posting screen caps of my scenes as well as my photos from The Dark Knight Rises premiere and after-party pics on my blog soon (dwkungfustar.blogspot.com). Hopefully before the year is over... :gah:

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing everything. I'll be book marking your site! :hi5:

I really really hope HT will have time to make adjustments to the chest piece.

I like the figure but it just seems a little tank toppy to me.

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing everything. I'll be book marking your site! :hi5:

Great! Thanks!! I just found the folder with some pictures and I'm already working on tagging some of them since I have a little bit of time before heading off to training so my new post with the TDKR Black Carpet Premiere may be up soon before the week ends. :hi5:

I think this is the first really successful Thor figure from HT. Now pray to god they don't change the head sculpt.

I guess the real question is, at what angle will it still look good? :lol
PVC arms on my Hulk and Thor look ugly at extreme angles.

Good point. Another reason to go with the heavy armor.

A weird looking elbow will be easier to forgive if it's a sleeve than if it's supposed to be skin.

Thor vs Sideshow Freaks:
thor5.gif

:exactly: :rock

I think this is the first really successful Thor figure from HT. Now pray to god they don't change the head sculpt.

Yikes. That would seriously be a tragedy.

Good point. Another reason to go with the heavy armor.

Yikes. That would seriously be a tragedy.

Mags! What are you doing over here in the Marvel section?
Thread carefully they can be a funny bunch in here.

:lol

(especially Y4nK33 PL4N3T)

Last edited:
Back