1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had this one for a while now, but have been lazy posting pics. Probably the best HS of all the figures i have. Slowly getting my Avengers crew together can't wait for the Cap 2 pack to ship.
image.jpg

Thanks guys, really glad I found this site, makes collecting these even more fun. Lots of good info on this board.

Got Thor and a cheap light box for Christmas. Finally had some time to play around with it tonight.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420101113.980345.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420101130.263697.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420101141.600484.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420101159.732250.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420101173.249227.jpg

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you own both the Avengers and TDW sleeved Thors? Do they look similar side-by-side?

Pardon if it seems like a dumb question, but I really want to get this Thor...only thing is that I already own the Avengers Thor and am a little hesitant on pulling the trigger on this one if they really look too overly similar.

Thanks!

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you own both the Avengers and TDW sleeved Thors? Do they look similar side-by-side?

Pardon if it seems like a dumb question, but I really want to get this Thor...only thing is that I already own the Avengers Thor and am a little hesitant on pulling the trigger on this one if they really look too overly similar.

Thanks!

I only own TDW armored thor (which IMO is the best looking) but here is a fairly good comparison image between the 3 released so far (TDW armored version excluded) taken by Jingobell.

They actually look quite different, but I never liked his Avengers uniform.

hoq9ix.jpg

i guess the most accurate potrait of Ht's Chris Hemsworth is from TDW.

By far... would have been nice if his hair was actually blond though... Here's hoping the hair on the AoU Thor looks better. If it does I can forgive them for using the same head sculpt, because it does look great.

Seeing the AoU Thor, really disappoints a little. I expected some changes. But I guess we'll see how it'll be. I hope Ragnarok would have Thor wear his helmet. I neeeeeeeeed a helmeeeet. I kinda want a screaming headsculpt for Thor. Would be kinda awesome. Well, I want it most for Logan.

By far... would have been nice if his hair was actually blond though... Here's hoping the hair on the AoU Thor looks better. If it does I can forgive them for using the same head sculpt, because it does look great.

Yeah the fraking hair...... he's blonde dammit....... I actually ope we get an updated sculpt

Does this Thor have the gumby elbows like the light armor and is it shipping in the states? So many things are delayed anymore I question them even when it states otherwise. lol

Does this Thor have the gumby elbows like the light armor and is it shipping in the states? So many things are delayed anymore I question them even when it states otherwise. lol

Nah, this guy can't bend his arms enough to look so weird. It still looks natural even when bent at maximum. Which is 4 clicks I think? Ratchet joints help a ton though. So yeah. Pretty sure this guy is getting heavily discounted as well. Just wait around for a promo code or something.

I only own TDW armored thor (which IMO is the best looking) but here is a fairly good comparison image between the 3 released so far (TDW armored version excluded) taken by Jingobell.

They actually look quite different, but I never liked his Avengers uniform.

View attachment 155954

Thanks for the pic! Yeah it does look a lot different now that I've seen that pic :lol

Avengers thor and capt both have brutal outfits...especially capt,he looked like a gimp in the movie.

Avengers thor and capt both have brutal outfits...especially capt,he looked like a gimp in the movie.

imo cap looked like a kid lost on halloween day in the avengers, rather than a leader of a superhero team. What were they thinking going with that dorky helmet lol

Thanks!

I have both Thor's from each movie ! A lot of people knock the avengers one but I think it's still awesome . I plan on keeping both .

Back