1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy I don't have to buy this AoU Thor, basically its the same TDW Light Asgardian Version but with silver details.

Hmmm, yeah. Looks like Cap has the Stealth Cap head on him as well. Man, now I don't know if I should cancel or not. New look w/ new AoU base or $184 deal... I have until the 25th.

I actually like TDW's gold dics with inscribing better than the silver one with line detail of AOU's.

Just going to get this armored version and AOU in sleeveless.

I might get the AoU Thor if they improved upon this headsculpt. Or if they ever made him wear his damn helmet. Helmet > all. I would kinda like the hair to be a bit more manageable as well. It's weird that it gets airborne after a month of posing.

fe0553a19631f877d0221e3ee25bdf4c.jpg

I actually like TDW's gold dics with inscribing better than the silver one with line detail of AOU's.

Just going to get this armored version and AOU in sleeveless.

Same here, I couldn't justify getting both LA and armored TDW Thor, So I got the one that I thought looked best, The armored version, and I do not regret it. If the LA version wasn't the same exact figure with different arms then I may have gotten both. I do still want a sleeveless version so now I can just get the sleeveless version from AoU. I bet the sleeved version will be an EX.

I really do wish they'd do a different sculpt for AoU and not cop out by using TDWs HS. The only upgrade I'd do for Thor this moment on, is if he dons the helmet. Wouldn't matter sleeveless or armored, the helmet would make a better Thor for me.

@dominishin

My base isn't flat either. But I double taped them together and to the base.

I really do wish they'd do a different sculpt for AoU and not cop out by using TDWs HS. The only upgrade I'd do for Thor this moment on, is if he dons the helmet. Wouldn't matter sleeveless or armored, the helmet would make a better Thor for me.

@dominishin

My base isn't flat either. But I double taped them together and to the base.

I'm sure they will, and they should really try and get the hair color right, he's blond for frak sake

I see thanks.

The first Thor was probably the most blonde... but the hair quality was pretty ass anyways.

This guy looks freakin' majestic in my detolf under dioder lights though. Damn how the light shines off all of his shiny armor parts.

Would it be possible to use the MMS175 Thor body with parts(head, clothing, accessories) from this version?

Yea I've seen people do it. I always wanted to use this sculpt for my sleevless avengers thor . I ended up finally getting the armored version for $174.

20%???

Never saw that. Do you mean $20 off with code?

He has free shipping and high rewards though.

Back