Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about getting the Modern life head yet. Have any of you all taken any more pics of the head being used with both outfits? If so I'd love to see them!

Honestly is I'd wait till the new DOFP figure releases. There will be knock offs of that one. And you may like it more...of course you may not. Likeness accuracy is subjective. No matter how you (or I) feel I would wait for the new figures head. Especially since its been announced to move up till the next month or two.

So basically since this figure comes with 2 outfits. I could buy a new blank body a DOFP Headsculpt and some shoes and I'll have a second figure, correct?

So basically since this figure comes with 2 outfits. I could buy a new blank body a DOFP Headsculpt and some shoes and I'll have a second figure, correct?

Yup. Just a head and body, he already comes with brown hiking boots with the other outfit.

Sweet! Thanks. Any one have a body type they recommend for Wolvie.

Since your using the cloths from mms220 I'd recommend that body or similar. The Indy body or datson or other two Logan bodies. Really any of the tt bodies. Since it will be sleeved no reason to get any of the muscle bodies

Although I love the new dofp head and see its the best so far I ordered the modern life head as well. The plan is to have 3 different figures. The wolverine head on the funeral look body. The modern life head on an extra muscle body with the sleeveless extra outfit and the dofp figure exactly like it is.

One question. Have any of you all gotten the zc toys emulated body truetype bootleg? I've seen great reviews for the body. I thought about using the aci bruce for the sleeveless look but those differently colored arms ruin the look for me.

uploadfromtaptalk1424912343595.jpg

Back