1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Reeve Supes have that problem? I don't recall mine ever bugging me the way they do on West.

Does Reeve Supes have that problem? I don't recall mine ever bugging me the way they do on West.

There were certainly some folks who encountered the (admittedly minor) problemette when trying to do the fists-on-hips classic Reeve pose, but this is what I am talking about when I say the wrong part of the elbow is being bent,

Proper part of the joint is being bent so that the forearm has the correct proportional length even down to having an elbow point visible...

The incorrect part of the joint is being bent so that the forearm is artificially long, due to the bend occurring more-or less at the biceps, the 'elbow joint' is now in the wrong place....Now this double elbow joint is great when you want to do the Bane 'Boss' pose but if you use the wrong joint for a regular pose it throws the proportions way off.

I think.

This certainly occurred on some of the Black Widow posed shots by HT, and when the Reeve Superman was put into 'that' pose the second part of the joint was engaged juuuuust enough to make it noticeable.

Hmmm interesting. I guess my Supes' elbow is properly posed while in many of these HT West pics, they are not.

Hmmm interesting. I guess my Supes' elbow is properly posed while in many of these HT West pics, they are not.

Could easily be PT, it has been observed that posing is not a strong suit on HT's part.

EDIT: On looking at the 1st page photos again, both parts of the joint are being used to give some of those more dynamic poses. This is always going to happen with this type of joint, as DVG says, they are never going to look perfect by their very nature.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Adam West using Spooktacular gained Reward Points...saved me over $30!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if the line is going to stop with Batman and Robin, but I really want some '66 villains. I don't expect a full rogues gallery by any means.

I would love to see some of that line up as well. Would make deciding this buy a little easier.

CorvetteBatmobile_700.jpg

If Batman drove a Corvette.

Wonder if that's a picture of his wife in the bat love heart on the front of the car? Haha "look what I did to our new car honey, I made it awesome...bat awesome!"

:lol If there's anything the world of comic books taught us, it's that superheroes require a city full of extraordinarily stupid people in order to function. :lecture

Back