1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ehhh, not really doing it for me, i think ill pass on these guys.

thud.gif

July? Ugh. Oh well. More time to save.

These are the only things that I'm looking forward to for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This will give me more time to save as well. And my birthday is in July so that will help with the price of two Hot Toys figures at once.
I can usually only squeeze in one figure every six months or so. Anything over that and my wife's anti-geek alarm gets triggered.

Honestly, I just like to stop in this thread to admire how ****ing awesomely beautiful these figures are in photos. I want; I want very, very much.

One Sixth Bruce has always had them up as Q2-Q3. Knowing HT's track record, I have been taking that to mean end of Q3. Collectable Kitbash now has it as Q3/Q4. I am just planning on expecting them when they arrive. It will be an exercise in frustration otherwise.

I don't expect them in April. Things always get delayed with HT, I was just wondering what was up with the different dates this early. Im hoping for July or so honestly. More time to save up.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

One Sixth Bruce has always had them up as Q2-Q3. Knowing HT's track record, I have been taking that to mean end of Q3. Collectable Kitbash now has it as Q3/Q4. I am just planning on expecting them when they arrive. It will be an exercise in frustration otherwise.

:exactly: :goodpost: Especially so with that last part.

I'm new to the Hot Toys thing, but when I saw these, I had to pre order them. Since they are making this foray into 60's TV, Is anyone up for a Bob Crane Colonel Hogan, Colonel Klink and Sergeant Shultz. I think those would be must haves for me.

Back