1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i pre order mine for batman $165 and Robin $155 shipped. do you guys think is a good price ?

Those are very good prices but find them hard to believe. I assume Amiami? Someone said they ordered from them with those exact prices, but didn't include shipping. But they charge a fortune for shipping, that's the catch.

Nice photo spread of HT 1966 Batman from Figure King magazine in Japan. Not much different shots, but I like the one with the hood raised to reveal the engine! Also note the photo of Newmar as Catwoman (wishful thinking is that Newmar will be the version of CW if made, but more than likely just a random photo grab by the editor).

Last edited:
figureking21_zps3f58061c.jpg

Man - ^ THIS ^ looks like a photo of the actors standing near the car!!! :rock

Off topic, but this is my favorite thread to stalk for updates so I figured I'd ask here.

I haven't been in the game long enough to know about these things. With all the figures that are being released yearly, do people tend to run out of room on a fairly regular basis and off load figures they were extremely hyped about only 10 months prior? I know it happens for some, but is it fairly common for many collectors?

I'm wondering because as I shop around for some Hot Toys figures that I missed out on I see most well above retail and some a little closer to retail and I wonder if I wait it out a bit there will be a bunch of collectors getting rid of their Dx09s, DX08s, Banes on the cheap.

Or does the pricing stay fairly consistent because the figures tend to make it back out to the market in low numbers?

Not sure if these are dumb questions...I just don't know.

I don't have that problem, because I have a small modest focus.

I've been buying 1/6 scale figures since 2010 - & I currently have 17. :lol

I'm keeping my focus fairly tight on Batman, but am allowing myself a few figs from my favorite iconic roles; Man with No Name, Bond, Deckard, etc.

17 doesn't sound very small or modest. Lol

Last edited:
Off topic, but this is my favorite thread to stalk for updates so I figured I'd ask here.

I haven't been in the game long enough to know about these things. With all the figures that are being released yearly, do people tend to run out of room on a fairly regular basis and off load figures they were extremely hyped about only 10 months prior? I know it happens for some, but is it fairly common for many collectors?

I'm wondering because as I shop around for some Hot Toys figures that I missed out on I see most well above retail and some a little closer to retail and I wonder if I wait it out a bit there will be a bunch of collectors getting rid of their Dx09s, DX08s, Banes on the cheap.

Or does the pricing stay fairly consistent because the figures tend to make it back out to the market in low numbers?

Not sure if these are dumb questions...I just don't know.
HT doesn't really get cheaper on the secondary market. Two-Face was but just look at it now.

HT doesn't really get cheaper on the secondary market. Two-Face was but just look at it now.

Thanks! I didn't think they would drop below retail so much as come down from the highly inflated prices that many figures go for like the DX09 seems.

Also I was wondering if there is still a good chance of catching many figures I showed up to late for in the Hot Toys Batman lines. I feel like I should try prioritizing what I pick up because I can't nearly pick up everything at once. Is it likely someone will be selling a DX08 or a Selina Kyle a year and a half from now? Do you think there will still be peeps ditching their Tumbler because they can't display them?

Trying to pick up the figures you came late for is horrendously expensive and I would only recommend doing so with extreme patience, ie keep your eyes on the commerce section for when a good deal pops up. Otherwise, learning to let go of what you think you actually 'need' is a good option imo.

Batmobile looks nice in those new shots. Damn I can't wait for these figures and for the Batmobile to be announced!!

I know this is good advice, but I also know in situations like these I'm likely to convince to forget my better judgment long enough to purchase something expensive....

I'll definitely try to play the long game on collecting these guys and also try to focus on key figures in the Batman world. Thanks :)

Hahahaah sorry mate forget to put info.. Its in my local shop send me Pm if you wanna try order from them. I hope they can shipped internationally... My location is Indonesia cheers mate

It's cool man. I figured you were overseas so I was just bustin' b@lls. :1-1:

Trying to pick up the figures you came late for is horrendously expensive and I would only recommend doing so with extreme patience, ie keep your eyes on the commerce section for when a good deal pops up. Otherwise, learning to let go of what you think you actually 'need' is a good option imo.
Solid advice mate.. solid. :wink1:

:lecture great point. But I need the 66 Batmobile! :panic:

My Robin will also be in that pose, with Batman holding the bomb above his head or doing the tusi... spoilt for choice! I can't wait!

Back