Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mere idea of breaking Faora makes me break out in a cold sweat, pardon the pun.

I have actually bought other collectibles with the intention of modifying them, or repainting or whatever. When the item is actually in my hand, I look at it and just can't bear to deface it. Which is stupid, I am aware of this. But that's how I roll. :p

Showing you pics of my Faora with her neck broken and arm hanging off will be painful i expect.

This Maybe the first early realease by hot toys

It's happened before.....I think. Any other HT veterans with better memory can verify this?

I DO know for certain that when HT started out, their turn arounds were quick like jor el. The time between proto and release were a few months apart, not this 1 year plus crap we've been suffering through for the past few years.

Much better pics(pass for me, as the only MOS fig i want is Superman)https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2013/11/man-of-steel-jor-el-by-bloggers-****-po.html

2.jpg

It's happened before.....I think. Any other HT veterans with better memory can verify this?

I DO know for certain that when HT started out, their turn arounds were quick like jor el. The time between proto and release were a few months apart, not this 1 year plus crap we've been suffering through for the past few years.

The Terminator 1984 version only took about 3 months to come out after prototype pictures were released.

So who's gonna be the first to peek under the tunic and show us what the under suit is like. I'm curious if he has the full kryptonian under suit with the lines and s logo or not.

Be an interesting display option with the codec since that's what he was wearing when he retrieved it.

Wow, so he might be releasing on time? Interesting... For a second there, his S emblem looked like the Batman Begins bat symbol... LOL He doesn't come w/ the codex skull or baby Kal right?

Last edited:
HOLY ****, this is out already? This seems like a more complex outfit than supes, hopefully that means he's not too far off.

Back