Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am indeed planning to modify the bandolier to look right, just gotta get some extra cloth to space out the grenades more like the movie. It's always bothered me that the grenades are right on top of each other, even with the small ones, but it's more apparent now, and plus I like the look of them running from his shoulder to his side instead of just in front of his chest like this looks.

Those grenades look ridiculously large with that bandolier now. But I am sure you will mod that to make it all fi ally look right :D. I am still hoping HT will make this and make this right :(

:borg:

I decided not to take the chance that they won't. Might still need the extras anyway.

So, the old 'm79-grenade' debate is lifting it's (ugly) head yet again... pretty sure evyrything on the market right now, seems too small or not screenaccurate.
But if one would be to try and customize them, I'm convinced using real .22 cal shells would bring the most accurate results. Might have to shorten those up a bit + I'm not sure what to use as the 'grenade head' though... but I have some ideas. Might have to try it, just to see how it works?

Was able to score a Harley phone on ebay for $10 shipped. I painted it black. Best $10 mod ever! :yess:
wa0xvr.jpg

Great score!! I got mine for $15 a few months back :hi5:

DSC03081.jpg

My M134 setup is soon complete, just need to find a olive drab sling for the M79, any tips?

Maulfan, do you have a calliper? A 40mm grenade should be 6.6mm in 1/6 scale

I got an older HT Vietnam figures M79 and it came with a green strap. You could get either of the machine guns from the Platoon figures that have green straps.

Those grenades look ridiculously large with that bandolier now. But I am sure you will mod that to make it all fi ally look right :D. I am still hoping HT will make this and make this right :(

:borg:

Watched T2 last night on Blu-ray for the umpteenth time. C'mon HT announce the BD T800 already!! :impatient:
We're all so anxiously awaiting an announcement or hint.

C'mon Hot Toys make it happen!

Hey Guys, anyone know the asking price for this figure. Ive checked on ebay and the lowest buy it now price is $350, and it goes up and up reaching over $500. Is this reasonable...? Im selling this figure, and I have no idea how much to list it for becasue I dont want to rip anyone off but I do want to get what its worth.

Hey Guys, anyone know the asking price for this figure. Ive checked on ebay and the lowest buy it now price is $350, and it goes up and up reaching over $500. Is this reasonable...? Im selling this figure, and I have no idea how much to list it for becasue I dont want to rip anyone off but I do want to get what its worth.

I would say a fair asking price is about $300-$330. Maybe slightly less. $350 is pushing it, and $500 is just ridiculous

Lol ya I thought $500 was a little steep. Thanx for the help man. Ive never sold here, but I may just throw mine up in the sell section if anyone is interested.

Exactly how I feel should I ever sell anything. Maybe do an auction? Never done one myself so I'm not entirely sure if maybe I'm talking out of my @$$ but make the starting price the lowest you are willing to sell for - perhaps what you paid for it or a bit above. That way if the selling price goes up and up you don't have to feel too bad about what you'll ultimately be charging as its kinda decided for you, thats what the buyer is willing to pay.

You're not ripping anyone off if they choose to spend it, if your starting bid is all you hope to get for it, if the bidders drive it up way beyond that, it's their choice, and they're getting what they expect to. It's not a ripoff if they choose to spend triple the retail price so long as they get what they expected when they committed to that.

Back