Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's been discussed before, but I just posted this on youtube for the bike. Just thought I'd share. Now we can go back to discussing doll anatomy. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ek47WCyEsaA?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ek47WCyEsaA?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I know it's been discussed before, but I just posted this on youtube for the bike. Just thought I'd share. Now we can go back to discussing doll anatomy. :)

Very nice indeed. How did you make those saddlebags? I looked for something amongst all my spare parts that could approximate them but there was nothing really.

I'm gonna have to look for some aldo raine satchels then.

I've created a 'stuntman' T-800 specifically for bike-riding. The HT T-800 body is too heavy and pose-restricted for my liking. So I've padded out a basic True type for him. It looks good apart from the neck being a tad too thin for arnie and also being a bit shiny & undetailed. I'd also like it to be a little longer but overall its worked a charm. The figure now poses excellently for bike-riding, cross the body shotgun firing and shotgun-reloading.

I wouldn't be satisfied with it as a standing figure to be honest but for a bike its ideal.

I'll post pics when I can.

I'm gonna have to look for some aldo raine satchels then.

I've created a 'stuntman' T-800 specifically for bike-riding. The HT T-800 body is too heavy and pose-restricted for my liking. So I've padded out a basic True type for him. It looks good apart from the neck being a tad too thin for arnie and also being a bit shiny & undetailed. I'd also like it to be a little longer but overall its worked a charm. The figure now poses excellently for bike-riding, cross the body shotgun firing and shotgun-reloading.

I wouldn't be satisfied with it as a standing figure to be honest but for a bike its ideal.

I'll post pics when I can.

Check out toy anxiety for the satchels. Cheapest I saw.

Awesome video one of guys i'm subbed to on youtube , Enjoy!!!:yess:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gkfd3Er8OyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Mr. EcKo: Great find on that vid bro! It already looks like a short film cause of the dubbed voices haha! Kudos to the maker, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see part 2.:)

TFS bro! :wink1:

Hot Freakin' Dog!!! The T2 T-800 has just materialized in 2011 Minas Miami!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm still at the office but a quick look at the boxed figure and it's really impressive. :thud:

Can't set it up until I get a pair of new Detolfs, so he'll have to wait with Falconer, Royce, Major Winters, etc... until then. :monkey2

Looks like I'm going to be in search of a the coomodels sets as well as possibly a T-1000... :panic:

Back