Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed. Great pick up. Still one of my favorite HT figures in my collection.

Here are my MMS 117. Save from one guy who's still inside his box, all of them have been converted into a hybrid. (dx 10 headjobs & 1 with a ttm 20)

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg

Not anymore :lol

I still love the original figure though and the pissed off look he has. First time I seen this thing my jaw hit the floor followed by a panic attack of a $400 price tag on Amazon. Then I went on the hunt and found it at SSC for $160 in stock and bought it :yess: My first HT figure that wasn't military and got me back in game, after a long hiatus from collecting. Thank you MMS-117 for sending me to the poor house :lol

11195928696_aaffdf3fc4_b.jpg

I still have a lone MMS117 sculpt, even though I'm not overly fond of it - for 'toy historical' purposes. I would reduce my DX10 sculpts to the same status if HT would make something better. Not sure they will though. Seems with every improvement they make something worse at the same time.

The proto pics for this figure were astounding - they floored me, as I'm sure they did others.

The likeness did change somewhat, but yeah. This, the 136 & (hopefully) a new T1/2 Endo, & honestly - after all the fluff talk, I'm set.

Yeah, I really wouldn't mind owning the DX13. It's passed me by for now though, & I've got other stuff to prioritize over it anyway.

Ah.. the MMS238. What it could've been..

I still have a lone MMS117 sculpt, even though I'm not overly fond of it - for 'toy historical' purposes. I would reduce my DX10 sculpts to the same status if HT would make something better. Not sure they will though. Seems with every improvement they make something worse at the same time.

Sometimes I regret selling off my MMS117 for the dx10. Sigh. It definitely felt like a higher quality sculpt. It was my first hot toys too. I remember how blown away I was when I opened it. The dx10 never gave me the same feeling.

Yeah, I really wouldn't mind owning the DX13. It's passed me by for now though, & I've got other stuff to prioritize over it anyway.

Ah.. the MMS238. What it could've been..

Still a fantastic piece though, especially with a little easy modding:
f3cd0eef5dbaeb39d05cffd612bf4a00.jpg

Back