Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchased 2 spare T2 T-800 sunglasses for $1.99 each, a spare gray t-shirt for $.99, and another box for $.99. I was always worried about breaking my T2 sunglasses so with 2 spares, I'm covered. The gray t-shirt will be for my The Terminator T-800 to make an inexpensive representation of the police shootout T-800.
The extra box was too cheap to pass up although I have no clue what I'm going to do with it.

May I know where you get the spare sunglasses in such good price?
I can't find one in that price in EvilB.

May I know where you get the spare sunglasses in such good price?
I can't find one in that price in EvilB.

eBay actually. eBay isn't evil if you're patient and look often.
The seller is from the US and accepted my Best Offer offers.

Local Hobby Retailer? That's where I get mine. They should still have some in stock. Terminator items arent as hot as some other ones. Mine was the last one. There are still some Sarahs and T-1000s on the shelves though.

Check around the For Sale section of the forum. I just got one for $180 last week, and yesterday there was a guy selling one for $160.

Thanks. Ill check it out. Everyone has been slowly increasing their prices on ebay.

Got my Christmas Present today!

spa4146.jpg

Been looking for a t800 body to display him with the endo arm on ebay.
I'm new to this bidding stuff but most people are mental or what?
The item start at 0.99$ then in one day it's already up to 40$ in 3 bids!
I don't get it what's the point to bid so high so early?
i thought the point was to get it for a small price, bid little by little.
The price some bodies go you can add 30$ and have the whole figure!
Whats the point?
At first i tought it was the sellers, or the rarity of some items but no then i realised it's some buyers who have no common sense...
I'm gonna end up buying a whole new one it will be largely cheaper and then i will milk it by selling parts on evilbay relying on some buyers stupidity...
Really i don't get it.

Last edited:
Some bidders bid early because obviously if an auction starts at 0.99 then its going to get a heap of watchers. So people scare away other bidders/watchers by placing a bit of early action that will make people think " i wont bother watching that its already got bids and theres 5 days left".

And then the bids might only jump up in $5 between the first few bids and the final.

Never tought of that.
But in the end the price almost ends up a few buck less than some of the buy it now prices.
So whats the point. I saw an chris taylor body with no pegs or neck joint sold for almost the same price of a complete Narrow TT...
:cuckoo:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fdronk9BN7g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fdronk9BN7g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

great figure

Whats the point?
At first i tought it was the sellers, or the rarity of some items but no then i realised it's some buyers who have no common sense...
I'm gonna end up buying a whole new one it will be largely cheaper and then i will milk it by selling parts on evilbay relying on some buyers stupidity...
Really i don't get it.

...Yea, scenarios like that are always a little annoying & confusing. Sometimes the auctions go OVER the BIN prices. Dumbasses should just BIN instead of jacking the prices up for those who know how to bid accordingly and are looking for a bargain. One of the whole points of eBay is to save money, but seems you cant do that anymore because people dont know how to use the site....

Auction starts at .01 with 6DAYs left to go. Stupid person comes in and bids $100.... :gah:

Most of the time these seller send you a second chance offer anyhow. Just wait, take your time and you'll get one sooner or later for a reasonable price.

Auction starts at .01 with 6DAYs left to go. Stupid person comes in and bids $100....

:gah: exactly ^^

Did someone tried the T800 clothes on a Dunstan/Royce/Comedian body?
Does it look good? Pics maybe?
If you got both bodies and can take a pic to compare them it would be helpful.
Thanks.

Whats the point?
Really i don't get it.

The point it to win with the highest bid. Doesn't matter if you bid at the start or the last second, you are only going to win if you outbid the other people. Sniping does not always = win.

Yes the highest bid wins we all agree on that no matter if you snipe or not that is not the point what i don't get is the way people bid, sometime crossing over the bin price this is just stupid.
Like Astar said the whole second hand market thing point was to pay less. Whats the point to pay almost $100 for a nude body with no pegs if you add $50 you get the whole figure.
I just don't get it.
And most bidders are probably people from forum like ssf.
We are responsible for these second hand crazy prices.

Back