Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics plasmid the jacket looks good there alright.

Hope I'm content with how it sits on mine I hate having to do a lot of messing around :)

Thanks, guys.

Hope I'm content with how it sits on mine I hate having to do a lot of messing around :)

It didn't take much work, if you'd like to try it. All I used was a paperclip bent into the desired shape and slid it under the collar and behind the lapels.

Most of the photos I've seen of this figure has the jacket hanging oddly and it throws off the proportions.

In the photos that have the jacket sit well, I have doubts that all it took was some futzing on the part of the owner(s). But I could be wrong.

It can sit perfect with good futzing, but the wire trick will certainly make it easier.

Nice shots plasmid.

Really? Tried as I did, I couldn't get it to sit perfect. Well, this depends on what you meant by 'perfect'. If perfect is as close to what HT had in their official pics, then I was able to do that, almost. To me, Perfect would be as feasibly close to this as possible:

Feature_Terminator2-med.jpg

Not just getting it to lay flat, but tighter around the neck and chest, like in the movie.

I could do this reasonably well without the wire, if not completely:
HT_T2_T800_PR19.jpg

Nice photo's there plasmid303.

I might try that wire technique when I get mine. I had to do it on my Indiana Jones jacket to get it to curve round the neck to my liking.

You've got the collar sorted out nice there, Plasmid. Nice photos!

When I first get the figure I probabaly won't be bothered about the collar looking like it does but as it was my only problem with the figure when looking at the HT pictures, i'm sure i'll give it a go sometime. I always thought the jacket and collar should of fitted more tightly round his body. Good to know it can.

EDIT: Darnit couldn't find my gray shirt. Thought something looked off...

Just a little something to keep me happy 'till the actual figure comes about. Less than 4weeks to go...
T2CUSTOMBASH001.jpg

The headsculpt is very nice in hand. Cant believe I thought the Sideshow sculpt was good at somepoint :monkey4

T2CUSTOMBASH002.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any danger of the wire scratching the jacket at all? Seems like a simple fix and if it improves the look of it I'll try it out...

Back