Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm... I think I might try to see if I can find one for a good price. How many Alien figures did HT make? Google, here I come.

There's some minor paint flaking. Can't quite remember if it's because you simply touch an area too many times (dodges the impending TWSS jokes) or if it just happens, but it's possible.

Agreed.
And as far as new Hot Toys aliens... don't know if it'd be worth it. They didn't get it right with their new P2, I've no faith in HT in terms of accuracy for these creatures.

Can anyone help me out. My cat knocked over my Big Chap the other day and everything was fine but I noticed the tail was only hanging on by the rubber suit. Is it normally like this or was it originally connected to the internal base body? I'd like to know cause I don't want to do any unnecessary surgery if I don't have to. Thanks.

Can anyone help me out. My cat knocked over my Big Chap the other day and everything was fine but I noticed the tail was only hanging on by the rubber suit. Is it normally like this or was it originally connected to the internal base body? I'd like to know cause I don't want to do any unnecessary surgery if I don't have to. Thanks.

How loose is it? It should be connected to the body and pretty stiff in that section. Maybe some pics will help.

This post be asleep......:rotfl...plesae more shoots...

dsc0689io.jpg

:love

Do you reckon hot toys will end up doing any more aliens? Too bad I only just started collecting and missed out, this thing looks A-MAZING!

Last edited:
Back